Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Most Credible Alien Encounters

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    It just seems like it would be nearly impossible for there not to be other lifeforms out there; when you think about how vast the universe it.
    Yup I agree
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

It just seems like it would be nearly impossible for there not to be other lifeforms out there; when you think about how vast the universe it.
    But it's also highly unlikely to run into them with the universe being as large as it is. Still pretty sure most of the stuff we run into right now is military testing.

Don't worry guys, he's on the case! "The truth is out there!"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Don't worry guys, he's on the case! "The truth is out there!"
    He was replaced.
    This is the real reason we don't remember them.

You know, that flashy thingy....

Last edited by Nicor; 04-22-2017 at 09:29 PM.

The case of Todd Sees (#5 on this video) hits pretty close to home for me. This happened just under 200 miles away from me. The fact that this happened to him when he was out scouting for deer is what makes it hit close to home for me. I always have this case at the back of my mind, as I make my way to my tree stand during hunting season when it's still dark out. lol

Last edited by Fontaine; 04-23-2017 at 03:21 AM.

I'm not discounting anything, don't get me wrong, this was just my close almost encounter. I do better with the ghost thing, but have so far struck out in life on alien encounters. Will do Marfa lights one of these days. Met an old cowboy during a hunt out there that just didn't want to talk about it except to say that he had had some very close encounters. Maybe orifice penetration, who knows.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I see no reason to think we are alone in the universe(s). To me, that would seem a bit nieve, but that's just my opinion.

When I was in my mid 20's my roommate, his friend and myself went out on the town just driving around looking at the sights. None of us drank or used drugs. We just liked to hang out together and enjoy the scenery. One evening we all desided to take a venture trip into the country. Take roads we'd never traveled and deliberately get lost just to find our way back without a map.
    We found a really nice spot and desided to stop for a while and listen to some music and talk. I was more interested at looking at the stars because they were always so bright away from town. You don't see skies like that in the city. We lived in Houston. I'd say we were about 50 miles from the nearest airport. I saw what looked like running lights (landing lights) on a commercial airliner. I watched it for a few minutes but it never moved and the lights were stationary, meaning not in search mode. My roommate, Gary and his friend looked at what I was checking out and saw the same thing. We all watched about another minute or so and all the sudden, the one big light split into three smaller lights and took off at lightening speed in three different directions in a triangular pattern of excelerated speed. The lights themselves were shaped in a 5 point pattern and were illuminous in I guess a color but we couldn't describe the color. Kinda white I guess with a sort of pearling/iridescent appearance. Hard to describe it. The whole event lasted only a matter of a few minutes. I can't even describe how far away I think they might have been. They looked close ( maybe 20 miles ) but looking up at the sky, your eyes can deceive you. They ascended straight up it looked like but they moved so fast that they were out of sight in a couple seconds. Never saw them again nor did we report our sighting. Back then you were tagged as crazy or some conspiracy nut.
    I never gave much thought to UFO's until that night. I beleive other life forms exist in either ours or another universe or Galaxy, but I can't prove it. Just my theory based on what I saw.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

That flashy thingy was from Men in Black, not ex-files.
    Oh wait, you mean that's why we don't remember him. Tommy Lee Jones used the flashy thingy on us.
    I gotcha! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    He was replaced.
    This is the real reason we don't remember them.

You know, that flashy thingy....

Last edited by Camouflaged; 04-23-2017 at 01:14 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I'm not discounting anything, don't get me wrong, this was just my close almost encounter. I do better with the ghost thing, but have so far struck out in life on alien encounters. Will do Marfa lights one of these days. Met an old cowboy during a hunt out there that just didn't want to talk about it except to say that he had had some very close encounters. Maybe orifice penetration, who knows.
    Was searching the web a couple years for interesting places to go and Marfa Lights was listed.
    I do want to go there.
    Would like to go this year later on.

Also would like to find some places in the deserts/forest (BLM, NFS) of NM and AZ that I can get to on my bike that are suppose have some supernatural occurrences.
    You know, spooky places to camp out at.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    Was searching the web a couple years for interesting places to go and Marfa Lights was listed.
    I do want to go there.
    Would like to go this year later on.

Also would like to find some places in the deserts/forest (BLM, NFS) of NM and AZ that I can get to on my bike that are suppose have some supernatural occurrences.
    You know, spooky places to camp out at.
    You should try to make your way to Skinwalker ranch, but it's in Utah unfortunately. It's listed as number 5 in this video.