Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: N. K. launches another failed missile.........

We need to build "Skynet"....then we'll be safe !

We may need to start a new thread. This title is no longer accurate lol
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Lindsey Grahm told a reporter recently that Trump told him he will bomb North Korea if they keep testing missiles.

This is gross negligence on both Lindsey Graham and on the reporter. Loose lips sink ships, and can cause a nuclear confrontation.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I thought Graham was smarter than that, but then again, maybe Trump wanted the threat out there. Obama he ain't .

Trump and his team have been at least hinting and sometimes threatening direct attack of NK for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I thought Graham was smarter than that, but then again, maybe Trump wanted the threat out there. Obama he ain't .
    This is what I'm thinkin' ^^^

Trump stated today that if North Korea keeps up with their rhetoric and threats, we will come down harder on north Korea than anyone in the world has ever seen (I'm paraphrasing here).

Shortly after that, North Korea stated publically they are seriously considering a preemptive strike on Guam.

This has suddenly gotten MUCH more serious in the past 24 hours.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

All this tough talk isn't good, this could escalate into something really serious.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    True, but the biggest "oversight" by those morons in DC is they tend to forget there are a lot of us out here, like us on the forum, that has rebellion in our genes. Just a matter of which spark lights the fuse. Then the fire works will REALLY begin!

Beowulf,

I've been thinking and thinking and continuing to think about this by you for some weeks now since doing so much posting on this topic..on this thread. I have not forgotten but waited and observed events since before making comment here.

I agree with you here but with some caveats...here...some limitations.

This in line with their (The DC Morons) herding methods.....it is about all they have..Racism.and for the reasons you state.

I believe Charlottesville was just a test bed for future operations by them. Racism is about the best they have. Now if they can combine all three Victim groups into one massive chaos manufacturing body.....they will have stronger means to herd all of America and find us guilty of whatever they need. Herein speaking of African Americans, the feminists, and the sexual oriented victim groups....even possibly the Illegals. All of these maneuvering to hold America hostage and in bondage to their politics.

More Guilt maneuvering ...more "Privilege Maneuvering." More Manufacturing of a bad guy...propaganda techniques...with the violence levels to back it up..and reinforce the chaos carried on an promoted by a willing MSM.

If you notice carefully ...after every one of these events the phony MSM works very hard to make all of America Guilty of some kind of moral and ethical trespass...though they cannot explain what law has been broken here...they are always attempting to manufacture a news event as if some higher law has been trespassed and find all of America guilty of this made up violation.

They are all very disgusting to me...with their blame game...their phoniness in what they attempt to do in finding all of America Guilty.

For some reason ...they were not able to pull it off in Arizona last night. Someone must have planned that one out much better than Charlottesville.

I personally think Charlottesville was planned for months ahead to take advantage of the "manufacturing a bad guy " Techniques. I think Charlottesville was made to order for the Left....a test bed... Including by our Governor here in Virginia.

But I am convinced that the left combined with the Phony Conservative Right are waiting for and or attempting to manufacture an opportunity to reverse everything Trump and Company and what the Voting America wants and for what we voted....and reinstitute their hostage/bondage/guilt techniques over the whole of American.

I also believe they are at a point of extreme frustration ....with events taking place...and their loss of power..and control.

They must needs work diligently to sneak in the back door ...unseen and unknown my most people/observers.

They desire strongly to reinstitute their proxy government/proxy leadership to control America contrary to what voting America wants.

And I think they are getting desperate now.

Be prepared to have an manufactured event take place by which to get the arms out of the hands of ordinary Americans...and happen quickly ..just like Charlottesville....and this event heavily promoted by a compliant obedient "Fake " media...working to polarize all of America.

A bit more to it but this will suffice for now.

Much of this in line with what I posted some time back about a "Coupe d' etat." I believe they are getting that desperate now...and it is getting very very dangerous.

Thanks for your post,
    Orangetom

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

As long as this thread is open, new article on:

"Kim Jong Un orders more rocket engines, ICBM parts as photos suggest new missile design"

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08...le-design.html

He has yet to demonstrate his missiles can lift a couple thousand pounds, or that he can land one right where he wants to. Or how about giving us a good mushroom cloud in the south China sea?

Sort of like, pictures, or it didn't happen