Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: N. K. launches another failed missile.........

Default N. K. launches another failed missile.........

According to a fox breaking news report the missile didn't make it off their own coast. Do we wait until they get it right? Are they waiting on us to be proactive? Glad I don't have to make that decision.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

I can only imagine what the stress level on our troops over there is right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

North Korea is a joke; if Kim Jung Un decided to do an all out invasion of South Korea the war would be over in a matter of days. He also damn well knows it; that's why they're investing so much in missile technology and nuclear weapons. The US and South Korea should just focus on building a missile defense system around North Korea. If China doesn't like it; then tough ****.

North Korea is no joke anymore. Did any of you see the ICBMs in the parade they had? They bear such a striking similarity to China's ICBMs that they have to have gotten them from China. They also have the range to reach CONUS. All the while Iran is preparing an attack on Israel as soon as we are distracted. The new axis are China, North Korea, Russia, Iran, and Syria.

We are no longer dealing with a neighborhood bully but rather the equivalent of a well armed street gang. When you mess with one of their members the rest step in to back them up.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Anyone who has served in northern s. Korea that knows what the u.s. plan is, knows that n. Korea is no joke. Alot of us troops will die within just a few moments...
    The place is a ticking time bomb and that's a fact

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

I believe at some point in the near future North Korea will have to be dealt with and when that time comes countless people will die.
    The only way this could be different would be if the current leader there was replaced with a reasonable man.

But we just elected him, it will be at least 4 years, better get used to it....................... oh you were talking about NK...........
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

This is the problem we face when we "fix" our problems by kicking the can down the road.

Waiting for a good solution will only make the solution cost more

I'm not one to advocate for war, but NK need to be dealt with and it needs to happen before they have reliable nuclear missiles that can reach Conus

One more good thing about Trump, he doesn't seem to be scared of a fight
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    This is the problem we face when we "fix" our problems by kicking the can down the road.

Waiting for a good solution will only make the solution cost more

I'm not one to advocate for war, but NK need to be dealt with and it needs to happen before they have reliable nuclear missiles that can reach Conus

One more good thing about Trump, he doesn't seem to be scared of a fight
    I'm afraid the sun may fall from they sky, 'cause I'm agreeing with T more and more these days. T, you're right on target with this one.

No don't do that Beo, you might catch something.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!