Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Safecastle requesting permission to come aboard

Quote Originally Posted by hadite81 View Post
    Welcome... I have shopped you guys before and am happy with your products/service.
    Pay no mind to the man behind the Deuce .5
    Thanks for pointing out that you've shopped there before, between the "particular skill set" and the "swinging manhood" I was getting creeped out.

That being said, welcome.

Hadite

^^^^Lmao^^^^
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Welcome Safecastle!
    Don't pay attention to Al. We keep him around strictly for controversial intertainment purposes.. LOL
    GLAD TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!
    I too, have purchased from his site. Very satisfied customer. We need more like him.

Piss off, Al.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Talk about attacking a mfer.

Asked a simple danm question and as usual the peanuts take it out of context.

Skeets keep prepping survival probs wont workout for ya. Wtf this one of your nsa buddies, bet the mit kids are flipping out from all the different signals.

Camo, last i checked didn't need your permission to be here.

So let me get this straight, if folks came on here advertising their products without a membership, they get the frenzy of the gallery till they leave or get banned. Yet if ya pay for membership can post whatever and nobody gives a danm.

Last i checked pull more views into this site, than skeets n camo combined. Fox news n jokes, who the fuk needs that.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 03-23-2017 at 12:57 AM.

And your first post to the new member Al, was to accuse that he joined to mooch off the site members.
    You attacked the new member, we defended him until he's proven otherwise. You just get butt hurt when
    Others put you in your place. Why in gods name do you have to be such an asshole?

Alredneck said;

"Wtf, we going corporate?

Be interesting what companies like this add to the content of the forum vs just mooching off the members for sales."
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 03-23-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Are we sure Al is not a reincarnated Uncle Preppy?
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

SafeCastle is a big company, and have been a sponsor over at JWR's site for years.
    I have purchased basic products from them over the years, no problems....

God I love this site!!!
    Armageddon Catering....Providing All Of Your Post SHTF And TEOTWAWKI Needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    And your first post to the new member Al, was to accuse that he joined to mooch off the site members.
    You attacked the new member, we defended him until he's proven otherwise. You just get butt hurt when
    Others put you in your place. Why in gods name do you have to be such an asshole?

Alredneck said;

"Wtf, we going corporate?

Be interesting what companies like this add to the content of the forum vs just mooching off the members for sales."
    Are fuking stupid, who put me in my place. Exactly where is my place?

Been here a hell of alot longer than you have. Added way more content than you ever have to this site. Just because your clueless about some of the topics i discuss, doesnt mean the viewer, which actually does more for this site keeping going than the peanut gallery, doesnt understand the topic. We have way more viewers than members.

Im not hurt by anything, thats your injection of bs feelings n emotions you still havent figured out how to control. Nobody needs this.

Again wheres the content? I dont give a danm about what kingy does for advertising, yet how many times in the past have people come on here to sale something n not add anything of value to the site.

How many times has this happened and to how many new members came to discuss something, yet the gallery attacks them preventing disscussion.

Maybe you should take some time to go view conversations on here from the people who actually built this place and how we use to discuss, which for some reason the current pc gallery cant.

Show me an attack, wheres the content? He can defend himself, doesnt need peanuts doing it.

I'm not going to argue with you Al. You solicited me when I first joined this forum so don't give me your bullshlt holier than thee attitude.

Lmao, sure.