Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gonna get me a Tshirt to show my support for LGBT

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    If people quit going along with bs, it wouldnt have to be bad.

Folks learn to conquer their fear vs each other, the world might actually be able to have Peace again.

Only in understanding and unity can this happen.
    You don't really believe that do you Al ? Peace won't happen. THAT is what people don't understand. There will never be peace or unity.

Wait till ya figure what comes next.
    What might that be?
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Whats in space comes down.

More crazy weather n phenomenon. Said last year during a smaller event about flooding 50-100 miles inland on the coast, saw 70miles inland. Moving this number for the next 8 years to possibly 300miles inland thru these bigger events.

Changes in infastructure n govt. Disclosure n release of tech.

Despite conversation, this stuff has nothing to do with prediction or prophecy but accumulation of prehistoric information and references to track ongoing cyles.

We are in the sabbath right? So find the spiritual n leave out the religion.

***Bam, peace has lasted on this earth for thousands of years, then the war in the heavens n earth changed that.

So yea i do believe in peace. Only thru unity was that peace first established, n only thru unity did it last for thousands of years.

It took a gallatic war to destroy the first Earth n Republic, which today is still being fought, n remnants of the Republic still remain.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 03-19-2017 at 04:41 PM.

***Bam, peace has lasted on this earth for thousands of years, then the war in the heavens n earth changed that.

So yea i do believe in peace. Only thru unity was that peace first established, n only thru unity did it last for thousands of years.

It took a gallatic war to destroy the first Earth n Republic, which today is still being fought, n remnants of the Republic still remain.
    Don't know what earth you are on Al, but it sure as hell ain't this one.

Maybe you should go study more than keep ignorance alive.

You ever notice how most people all over the world dont go out everyday and attack each other.

A lot of warfare n violence currently taking place isnt because someone picked a fight with someone else. World govts see conflict as a way not just for social change but also relocation of resources to control those changes.

Not implemention of resources for supply or demand, for control over people.

If we went after the small number of rulers in shadow govt, world leaders would be less aggressive towards the current population.

Fight supposed leaders not all the minions.

Maybe you should go study more than keep ignorance alive.

You ever notice how most people all over the world dont go out everyday and attack each other.

A lot of warfare n violence currently taking place isnt because someone picked a fight with someone else. World govts see conflict as a way not just for social change but also relocation of resources to control those changes.

Not implemention of resources for supply or demand, for control over people.

If we went after the small number of rulers in shadow govt, world leaders would be less aggressive towards the current population.

Fight supposed leaders not all the minions.
    Thanks Al, been 2 or 3 days since someone called me ignorant. I agree that governments keep wars going, but it is because PEOPLE are inherently evil, and go along like sheep to the slaughter , and would do so in SPITE of government. But what would I know ?

Dont put feeling or emotions into it. Stay objective!

People follow evil, evil doesnt punish itself.

The good people are afraid of evil, instead correcting it.

It doesnt say anywhere, a brother should kill a brother, instead of allowing a brothers evil to rule you, correct it.

We are looking to make some corrections over the next few years.

Maybe you really know nothing, a lot more animals out in the environment besides sheep. Just more of what ya tell each other bs.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 03-19-2017 at 05:18 PM.

[QUOTE=Alredneck;732929]Dont put feeling or emotions into it. Stay objective!

People follow evil, evil doesnt punish itself.

The good people are afraid of evil, instead correcting it.

It doesnt say anywhere, a brother should kill a brother, instead of allowing a brothers evil to rule you, correct it.

We are looking to make some corrections over the next few years.[/QUOTE

Couldn't agree more Al !! Evil doesn't punish itself. But good people can and do correct it. Every day , one bomb at a time , our ISIS "brothers " are getting " corrected " .

Isis is a sister of a brother.

No clue whats really going on, do you.

Hey bam, whats the multidimensional mission in africa really about?

Why the global show of naval forces in the gulf of aden a few years ago.

Why the buildup of global forces in antartica.

Hey bam, last few years we have been conducting various forms of warfare all around US, still havent figured what thats about yet have ya.

Isis is a sister of a brother.

No clue whats really going on, do you.

Hey bam, whats the multidimensional mission in africa really about?

Why the global show of naval forces in the gulf of aden a few years ago.

Why the buildup of global forces in antartica.

Hey bam, last few years we have been conducting various forms of warfare all around US, still havent figured what thats about yet have ya.
    ISIS is a sister of a brother ? Still don't make them devils my brother .

Hey Al, do you think we have forces in Africa to feed the starving children ? Or help the AIDS victims ? I think not. War is about money Al. The powers that be have usurped the real need to wage war against an unrelenting , bloodthirsty enemy, into a money-making trillion dollar a year ponzi scheme.