Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: obamacare repeal/replace

Back to the original intent of this post..................... For the last day or so I have been so pi$$ed at the republican party that I can hardly watch the news. 3 YEARS before any of these changes kick in ??!! Not that the changes will help us anyway , but 3 frickin years ? By then the average American taxpayer will be bankrupt because of health insurance costs, but osamacare will probably totally collapse way before then.

Then a very close friend of mine, who is very intelligent and keeps up on the news and what is really going on in the world, calls me up and starts bitching about the high cost of drugs, he is a diabetic, and how drug companies need to be reigned in and drugs prices reduced , and in the same breath, starts bashing Trump for wanting to reign in the FDA and make it easier for drug companies to bring new drugs to market .

My Pawpaw has to have insulin and he's complaining about the price increases as well. He's on SS so it's pretty rough on him.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Al,

Why fight each other, over two brothers quarrel?

Why not lift the burden of isaac with the sight of ishmeal.

How does ruling over blood for inheritance, allow you to destroy your brothers given nation?

They were both given something not to kill each other.

I think you and most of the other members understand that I am not particularly interested in "Herd Mentality." I bring this up to make a point that "Herd Mentality " is a very important point in the doctrine, religion, and practice of "Ishmael. It is not a practice of Issac.

As to this....
    "Why not lift the burden of Isaac with the sight of Ishmael"
    People who know ....understand this about Ishmael and his seed.....even today..It has never changed....

Here from the KJV version.

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
    The manner in which this is being done today ..is "Herd Mentality."

What you are proposing is letting the fox in the hen house. For Ishmael, through his mother, is in bondage ...with her children. The pattern is to put everyone into bondage..."Herd Mentality."

Want to see bondage in action.."Herd Mentality" ...here..this article about our colleges..and this is not just happening in one college but all across this nation.

There is a reason for this ...colleges are cloistered enviornments wherein people can more easily be herded and forced, bullied, intimidated to conform...not liberty and freedom of thought and therefore action...but "Herd Mentality," one size fits all...ie...bondage.

Here this article...
    http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31651/

This is why you don't want Ishmael....herd mentality...one size fits all....bondage. Not liberty and freedom.

And this form of Ishmaelite bondage is being promoted in all manners of "Cloistered Enviornments" wherein it can be protected from being examined and viewed by the general public.

In our colleges, public schools, in our military...all of these are cloistered environments to protect something which would not survive among ordinary people in a free market...of ideas and commerce.

This nonsense about censoring words used in daily speech is now infecting the USAF..with PC speech. Authorized words to use verses unauthorized words to not use. It is laughable but again..it is happening in a protected cloistered environment wherein it is easier to herd people and not have it scrutinized in the free marketplace of ideas and thinking.
    Trump and company need to get a grip on this ...and understand "Herd Mentality" verses Liberty and Freedom.

These college groups want to further cloister the environment to prevent thinking and herd the students and faculty with stuff which would not survive in the free marketplace of ideas, and thought.

Facebook, Twitter and all these other censorship groups are further trying to "Herd " their posters...to cloister the environment under their umbrella of censorship in thought ..what would not survive in the free marketplace of thinking. Facebook and others have become an instrument in "Herd Mentality." And so too have many governmemts themselves become nothing more than "Ishmael" or "Herd Mentality." These governments have now become a form of "Bondage" on their own people.

Herd Mentality is intolerance...Ishmael...one size fits all.

Why would a woman's movement be so easily seduced by emotions ..into buying something like one size fits all??? Ishmaelite Herd Mentality. Talk about stupidity run amok. What woman in her right mind wants to look and act like a Xerox copy of the same competing woman???? Thinking women love all kinds of variety...in everything...not Xerox copies of their competition. Variety is what allows them the "Option/freedom and liberty" to compete...not "Herd Mentality.

Freedom and liberty is not Ishmael. That is the answer to why Al.

This thing is much much bigger than two brothers in quarrel. Much much bigger.

Fake News is for the purpose of deceiving and herding people Al....bondage...Herd Mentality...based on a lie and deception. This is why they hate the Alt Right news. For those who can think for themselves it puts Light on their Herd Mentality. Light they do not want. They prefer darkness...and try to pass it on as Light when it is no such thing.

Obama Care is herd mentality...is Ishmael...is bondage....involuntary servitude..and this will in fact kill a nation and people...while hiding what they are really intending...Occult bondage.
    The constant rising of insurance prices and deductibles..while getting lowered coverage is nothing more than bondage...lack of choices and prices in health insurance.
    That leadership in this country is on a different system should be a huge give away or tell tale of the nature of the bondage/herd mentality going on in Obama Care.

Remember what I said Al..

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
    This is not just idle talk.

Now in this Al...you are correct...

They were both given something not to kill each other.
    True indeed.

But the pattern of Ishmaelites is one of violence....and this is recorded in history if you know whence and how to look.

As it states...."For they have filled the land with violence."

The Position of Isaac and his Seed...is to.." come out from amongst them and be ye separate." Ishmael does not intend to allow this..but put all into "Herd Mentality" and in the end do violence to Isaac.

And history is replete with this line of violence..Ishmael. But for most of recorded history ..Ishmaelites have fought and done violence to mostly other Ishmaelites.

My .02,

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-15-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Their dead orange. Leave these ideas in the past with the dust. No need to force people to keep reliving them. Move on. This is perpetuated trauma on the people. Show me where we need religion but you are free to have it.

Al,

I think you missed the pre job briefing.

Their dead orange. Leave these ideas in the past with the dust. No need to force people to keep reliving them. Move on. This is perpetuated trauma on the people. Show me where we need religion but you are free to have it.
    It is quite clear, to those who can still think for themselves, that you need to be telling this to the Ishmaeliites....they are the ones doing the censorship...herding ...unto eventually violence...and devoutly and zealously so. These are hallmarks of a religion Al. Making Light into darkness and darkness into light. That 180 degree flip flop of which I keep speaking. And they are also Filling the Land with violence...every chance they get and can. Buckle up Al.

It is they (The Ishmaelites) who are forcing people to relive the history. But if you never learned any history you would not recognize it in lieu of professional victimization education...a television and movie education. Again ...being herded...by lack of knowledge...in lieu of emotions.

Runaway emotions. Is that not with what many here are describing the snowflakes out there...all emotions ..no facts/thinking???

I am often, as a result, given to ask if this is carefully cultivated for this result....drama and eventually violence.

What is that fellows name...not learning from history and doing it over and over and over???

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-15-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Ok...Al...Ok...I'll illustrate your point here from your last post...and about missing the pre job brief.

Here..again...It's dead..right???? The religion?? Leave these ideas in the past...??

Now watch how stupid and ignorant some of these Ishmaelites are in the other religion....even by their own rules..or non rules if you like...confusion, pabulum...etc etc.

Here today or was it yesterday wherein Rachael Maddow courageously brings out Donald Trump's tax forms...right?? Huge news story....great exposure ..great exposing of a manufactured bad guy...right!!!???

Do you not think that people out here are bored with a candidates tax forms for many many years now. What "Intelligent thinking people" educated in public schools...TV and movie educations are interested in is someone's sex life..not their tax forms.

Did Rachael Maddow not get the pre job briefing??? Or is Rachael still using last years brief??? Stuck in the past..in a time warp. I caught this line of thought and recognized an Ishmaelite right away when I saw this story.

This religion Al..has a serious problem. They cannot change their spots....so they want others to change theirs.
    Problem is that they missed the pre job brief. Their own pre job briefing...remember all these people have on their plate..is sex, sexuality, and race.

Just thought I would emphasize that point Al...about the religion...and the Past.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-15-2017 at 12:32 PM.

I wish yu luck in getting through, Tom, but I fear you're trying to penetrate a half-inch thick steel door by shooting BBs from a slingshot. Al's off out yonder somewhere beyond the stratosphere. I fear we "simpletons" only confuse him.

Beo, I L'dMAO!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I need some of that beo wisdom....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Good point Beowulf...and noted.

But in all this I make another point...the same point I have made to T dale.

I do not necessarily make these posts to Al...or to Ishmaelites.

I make them also and in particular to people for whom the Knowledge and Wisdom is given such that they can see, hear, and understand.

My posts are especially and in particular for them.

Now..I don't necessarily disagree with much of what Al posts..in some arenas he is on the mark. I do however tend to flesh it out.. so to speak...much differently.

Well...nonetheless ..Beowulf...you point is noted and thank you.

Orangetom