Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has putin detonated nuke?

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Junkman posted a link in a thread he started a day or two ago that was less.....blaming.

Global warming Al, the poles are shifting faster because we're losing our atmosphere. Or probably Megatron 50/50 chance.
    Swamp gas or the mole people from hollow earth.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    Doc, there's a no fly zone at specific parts of the poles for a reason. The magnetic pole, n physical poles are not the same.

Also if you take a look at amundsen station in the south pole, they have a live feed that's only live part time. And you only get specific camera angles, what are they hiding?

Just a couple weeks ago around the election, Kerry had to make a trip down south, what did he go look at that your not allowed to?

Tdale, what else is out there in space that has highly energized particles associated with it?

I showed a vid I made in colorado two years ago of some stars falling thru the ecliptic then disappearing, said folks see em again but alot closer in 24-26 months. We are getting close to the 26.

The reason they disappeared was cause when in view you saw the reflection of the objects n not the actual object in the uv to infared spectrum.

There are examples of this phenomenon, claimed to be sun dogs, but again your not viewing the object the light is reflecting off its fields. Not all the pics of sun dogs that can be found are sun dogs. If ya can do some searching jpl has some awesome pics of wtf in space.
    if there are no fly zones, they're new to me. I've flown over the North Pole, in large and small aircraft (DHC-6 Twin Otter). But, I've already refuted with evidence your earlier comments - you CAN go to the poles, several different ways.

No kidding about the magnetic and physical poles being different. I learned that more than 50 years ago as a cub scout working on maps and compasses. I know where all 4 poles are and even how much each magnetic pole moves every year. I also understand the physical reasons for this happening.

The feed from Antarctica is because of satellite availability, and bandwidth: There is no cable going there and bandwidth is expensive. They use what they have mostly for science, not your entertainment. Specific camera angles? So? Almost every web cam I've seen has fixed angles.

No doubt the only reason Kerry went there is because he wanted to, and would never get another chance. That jackass isn't smart enough to pour piss out of a shoe, even WITH directions on the sole. Sending him for anything important? Not even the LightBringer(tm)'s former administration would do that.
    Good medicine in bad places

Don't go sciencing everything up Fidel there must secret elite power's secrets behind this stuff.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Don't go sciencing everything up Fidel.
    Laughed pretty good at this!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Don't go sciencing everything up Fidel there must secret elite power's secrets behind this stuff.
    Yep! Facts will just confuse the hell out of some folks, won't they?

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Well Duh..... that's where they have Megatron frozen in a bunker!
    L'dmfao!
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    Swamp gas or the mole people from hollow earth.
    Perhaps it has something to do with the men in black?
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

See they stole my be to make me look dumb and lacking so that I will become irrelevant.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

It really was the Russians hacking the server so it looks like there is a radiation spike.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I highly doubt it was a nuke test as none of the seismographs have indicated there was any kind of low altitude nuke test needed for the radiation sensors to pick up on the radiation.

Agree....I thought to myself that there was something very strange about this report. Someone trying to scare people.

Contamination levels have to be so high before they go airborne sufficient to be picked up by instrumentation...unless you are right there at the source.

Also it is known what isotopes are emitted from what specific sources...and If I recall correctly nuclear weapons tend to specialize in certain specific Isotopes or types of contamination

I have seen a fellow set off a portal monitor..the type you walk into. He had contamination in his hair under his "Hoodie"..or hood cap worn in a reactor. It turns out he had eaten a lot of bananas recently and it was being emitted through his hair roots....wherein the monitor picked it up. Certain foods and other items emit levels of radiation which can be picked up by such instrumentation. Certain types of lettuce are another one. I think also those little drawstring mantles you put on a pump up Coleman camp type lantern will also set off such alarms on instrumentation.

Agree with Cav...no record of seismographic instrumentation indicating anything unusual going on.

My .02,

Orangetom