Thread: pet attack squirrel defends guns

Default pet attack squirrel defends guns

apparently it is real, pretty funny

Man’s pet squirrel attacks burglar breaking into gun safe (VIDEO)
    2/16/17 | by Jennifer Cruz

A burglar who broke into a home in Meridian, Idaho, Tuesday, was left with scratches on his hands after the homeowner’s pet squirrel attacked him as he tried to pry open a gun safe.

Homeowner Adam Pearl said he immediately knew something was awry when he returned home that day. His first clue was the footprints in the snow leading through his front yard and around to the back of the house.

When Pearl entered his house, he was instantaneously met by Joey, his pet squirrel. Then, he noticed a few things out of place – doors open where they should be closed, that sort of thing – and when he got to his back bedroom, Pearl realized someone had tampered with his gun safe.

There were marks all around the locking mechanism, so Pearl knew someone tried to open it. Although the suspect was unsuccessful cracking the safe, Pearl said there were a few things missing from his home.

He called the police and as officer Ashley Turner was taking a report, Joey made an appearance.

“During her investigations, Joey had run in the bedroom just screwing around like he always does between her legs and kind of startled her,” Pearl said. “She says, ‘Whoa, what was that?’ And I said, ‘Ahhh, don’t worry about that, that’s just Joey, my pet squirrel.’”

Turner wrapped up her report and left, but returned a few hours later with some of Pearl’s stolen property and an interesting tale.

“She said while she was questioning the individual, he had scratches on his hands, so she asked him, ‘Did you get that from the squirrel?’ and he says, ‘Yeah, damn thing kept attacking me and wouldn’t stop until I left.’”
    http://www.guns.com/2017/02/16/mans-...ource=facebook

Oh that made my day!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

The burglar deterrent system that only costs peanuts per day! Lol awesome story
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

That's where the private stash of nuts was hidden...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Hahahaha
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Woohoooo! Squirrel 1, liberal 0. We just keep winning! Bwaahahahaha!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

I dunno .... I think that there's something about this story that doesn't add up right ....it's a bit .... squirrely ....

LOL LOL LOL...

I like it,

Orangetom