Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noah's Ark National Park , Turkey.

Default Noah's Ark National Park , Turkey.

Go to Google Earth and type in "Noah's Ark National Park, Turkey."

What I find interesting about this is that it is not up high on the mountains as is so often default decided by so many "Experts" on the topic.

Again....how would one get so many non sure footed animals down the mountain from up on high without losing either the male or female and hence the entire species.

This is what caused me to think that it could not possibly be up on high atop the mountain and that so many "Experts" were deceiving so many about this.

On the lower slopes of the mountain...the non sure footed animals would have a better chance of survival.

In his book on this discovery...David Fasold "The Ark of Noah" Describes what they found at this site...and also further to describe how it was built..not as done in most movies and or at the Ark Park in Kentucky.

https://www.amazon.com/Ark-Noah-Davi...he+ark+of+noah

As the "Ultimate Prepper" Noah would be smart sufficient to know he could not just open the doors and let them walk out. He would have to keep and maintain them not only on the journey but also for a time when they had landed to insure their condition.

But Ancient man is not sufficiently intelligent without science to guide him in every endeavor...and hold his hand. Ancient men were not sufficiently scientific to take on such an journey.

Ancient man is not sufficiently intelligent to stock sufficient food and or medicines of the day for a prolonged journey as well as recovery. Not sufficiently intelligent to bring seeds with him. He would have to depend on science and GMO brands to sustain him..by executive decree.

On that site...Noah's Ark National Park, Turkey...you will find exactly that ...situated on the more gentle slopes of the mountain range called..."Ararat." The whole mountain range is called Ararat...in addition to the highest peak.

What surprised me some years ago when first I heard of this site...and discovery is that the Turkish government built a road and a tourist center to gain access to it.

This find matches the dimensions given in the Word of the Ark..even in it's collapsed state.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Interesting concept, giant reed boat.

Didn't some archeology guys pull timbers out of the snow?

The remains of some of the oldest cities in Turkey are near there as well.

I don't go along with bs that the only people that survived were noah n family on the Ark. People went into the earth n there were other survivors based on oral traditions from primitive people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post

I don't go along with bs that the only people that survived were noah n family on the Ark. People went into the earth .
    Yeah they would have been safe there.

You guys are going this direction? lol
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Not again?!

This is pure glutten for punishment. lol
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

staying out of this one
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Ditto!!

Do a little research on the "younger Dryas" events. Extreme temperature extremes, 1000 foot tidal waves, all those mega fauna and the clovis folks who hunted with the beautiful spear points. Then world wide involvement of cataclysmic events with mastadons frozen with flowers in their mouths. many cultures talk about the Floods.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    staying out of this one
    Got any more of that beer and popcorn, T? I'll join ya on this one myself. We'll just watch everyone else fight this one out for a change. (Hee, hee)