Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who the democrats should be protesting

Default who the democrats should be protesting

If I was a democrat I would be protesting my elected officials for not doing their job! Not even showing up to participate, allowing the republicans to do whatever they want without any opposition. How is the boycott benefiting their party?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Aww, Flock,, libtards gonna 'tard,, what'cha 'spect?? And--- never interrupt the enemy when they are making mistakes.... [ I take great delight in these whining fits, they keep Skeeter and myself entertained ]
    ''the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left'' Ecclesiastes 10:2 [ NIV ]

The Democratic followers should be forcing their elected Democratic Congressmen to either work with the Republicans on a replacement for obamacare or to come up with their own replacement or major fix for obamacare. Trump was correct that politically it would be best for Republicans to do nothing with obamacare. If nothing is done millions of people will lose health insurance and not even be able to buy health insurance in many states come January 2018. The state where I live is one of those. With now only one provider of health insurance in several states and those companies already saying that they will drop out of those markets leaves people with zero options no matter how much money they have.
    And the Democrats own obamacare.

I for one do not think that obummer care should be replaced, repealed yes. Gov has proven time and time again that it is incapable of providing effective health care.

I think Obamacare has to be overhauled to a level where there is affordable healthcare for those that need it, and no penalties for not participating (you take your chances, and suffer the consequences if uninsured), but not have to pay a huge fine.

I'm really hoping for something liveable/affordable for when I want to retire early in about 8 years.

Hiwall,

The Democratic followers should be forcing their elected Democratic Congressmen to either work with the Republicans on a replacement for obamacare or to come up with their own replacement or major fix for obamacare. Trump was correct that politically it would be best for Republicans to do nothing with obamacare. If nothing is done millions of people will lose health insurance and not even be able to buy health insurance in many states come January 2018. The state where I live is one of those. With now only one provider of health insurance in several states and those companies already saying that they will drop out of those markets leaves people with zero options no matter how much money they have.
    And the Democrats own obamacare.

The primary purpose of Obama Care is not health care..for the American People.

The primary purpose is to take monies from the American People and thus limit the ability of the people to act and conduct themselves in their individual economic interest.

Americans are being forced by Obama Care to act in accordance with government social/political interests and thus finance government..by removing economic potential from the American people and cede the same to government.

In short government is using/misusing Obama Care to put Americans in economic bondage...limit the ability of the people to spend and thus have an effect on the economy.

Obama Care is economic slavery...bondage.

The Premiums are high...the deductibles are high the health coverage is limited...all the while you do not have access to the monies you have earned but must needs cede this money to government.

All this only serves to limit the economic effect of the American People and cede it to government...and empower government to control the economy by impoverishing the people in favor of government social programs....

Obama care is economic bondage on the American People.

This is exactly the definition of a tax...........work you do for which you get no goods or services..and certainly no choice on the goods or services....only the "Appearance of a choice." This is textbook of a government run program.

Obama Care is a hidden tax...and is even being administered by the IRS. This should be a clear clue as to its basic nature.

It was even so stated in the early days by the Supreme Court before it was politically covered up...that it was nothing but a disguised tax.

Health care does need to be overhauled but put in the hands of private insurance companies and competition allowed to flow forth unrestricted and across state lines....thus the best product will survive...and flourish.

I believe that even a piss poor insurance company left to compete across this nation can do better than Obama Care.

Obama Care is concealed bondage for the American People ..with no end in sight for the bondage.

My .02,

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Archie View Post
    Aww, Flock,, libtards gonna 'tard,, what'cha 'spect?? And--- never interrupt the enemy when they are making mistakes.... [ I take great delight in these whining fits, they keep Skeeter and myself entertained ]
    Yup I'm with Arch! This is great seeing the implosion of Tardville! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Tardville..........Lmao. Is Pelosi their mascot or super hero? Saw something this morning that she passed full on Tard straight to potato.....

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Tardville..........Lmao. Is Pelosi their mascot or super hero? Saw something this morning that she passed full on Tard straight to potato.....
    Had to go back and reread this. I first thought you said she passed turd onto a potato. I was like, "WHAT?!" She sure has a strange appetite in the morning!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Had to go back and reread this. I first thought you said she passed turd onto a potato. I was like, "WHAT?!" She sure has a strange appetite in the morning!
    If she actually did that, Beowulf, she'd be a step up in my opinion from what I normally think of her ...........