Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hate crime charges in Chicago against 4 black men for beating a disabled

Default Hate crime charges in Chicago against 4 black men for beating a disabled

For beating a disabled white man, gagging him, holding a knife on him, yelling racial slurs and anti Trump slurs. Sickening. FB and Twitter video going viral.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/05...book-live.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Have they actually charged them with hate crime?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Frankly I am amazed that they would use the "hate" thing. Obama has been able to utilize it only for white on black activity. I am not surprised in the least that obama has not condemned the actors of this crime on a public stage.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Have they actually charged them with hate crime?
    Yes. There was enough of a public reaction to the lack of a hate crime charge I think the police caved and charged them.

This is a real sick case. I hope they "throw the book" at the culprits!

Lawyer said They face up to 50 years each for this. Tonight on the news they showed Obama react, saying he doesn't understand these racist actions. Yeah right!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I say 10 yrs of HARD labor, chiseling rocks for various things. The first being Trump's wall, using them in the base foundation so that their efforts will never be shown. Then 10 yrs of wiping butts of senile prisoners. Then 10 yrs of civil service of some sort. I think 30 yrs is enough punishment or face a firing squad.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

With a new Administration coming in, Those Animals are going to be made an example of!! And rightfully so!! I can't wait to see them sentenced, I might just take the time off work to be there the day they are!!!! I would be hooten and Hollerin to a harsh punishment!!!!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    With a new Administration coming in, Those Animals are going to be made an example of!! And rightfully so!! I can't wait to see them sentenced, I might just take the time off work to be there the day they are!!!! I would be hooten and Hollerin to a harsh punishment!!!!!
    I don't know, Skeeter. It IS Chicago, after all, ya know.

I've been to Chicago 1 time and I was never so glad to catch my plane out of there and that was back in the 90's.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Hate crime.... ffft... More like exercising political speech... Community Organizers Methods and Manuals International Entitlements (COMMIE) training video.. Its a pilot program offered at Columbia University...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...