Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Nimitz class carrier dispersal...

OT, Your previous post about the corporate, banking, and insurance corruption over the years is exactly right. Just one example is 1913 when the FED was given control of our money supply. it's been downhill ever since. Read the book 'The Creature from Jekyell Island" for much more of a breakdown of what went on. the results since then is very evident.
    Going even farther back, there was lots of corporate/banking stuff going on before and during the war of northern aggression in the 1860's. That is a good part of why the south started succeeding from the union. states right being the main reason, but that was coming from the banks screwing the state over to gain control. Even after the war, look at what went on in the years following. Banks gained near complete control.
    Trump most likely will not be able to make much of a dent in the crap we are facing. I wasn't for him during the primary's. For that matter still don't really trust him. But if he keeps on task with several of the promises he made during the campaign (I know there is no way he'll get everything), I will be shocked and one happy camper. But as deep of a hole as we are in, I don't think we will be able to get out from under it all.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

bacpacker1513,

Wow..!! You know about that history and maneuverings/machinations..going back into even our Civil War and the banks. Great!! Not many people do...or have even made the connections.

I was taught that part of the plan for Civil War was to get the Union to turn to the banks to borrow the monies to fight the war...at great interest/debt. Sound Familiar??

What was Lincolns great stroke of genius was to print Lincoln Greenbacks at no interests but suspending convertibility or specie payments until at a later date. This prevented the banks from taking over. As I recall specie payments for notes was finally continued under the Presidency of US Grant. Even back then someone was maneuvering for central banking control.

I was also taught that Andrew Jackson/Olde Hickory vetoed the bank of the United States when it came up for renewal. Andrew Jackson had bad experiences with banks and banking. And Andrew Jackson has been maligned ever since...in this regard.

But yes this goes on to the Civil war and earlier. Great that you are aware of this history as so few are and also so few teachers are allowed to teach this to their students for the true history it is.

But how about those Kardashians!!!??

I started down this trail many many years ago reading F Tupper Saucy,s book "The Miracle on Main Street" and this lead me to other books such as the Creature from Jekyell Island and a host of others...even to taking trips to the law library to look up case precedent law often mentioned in some of these books.

Of the Civil war and the dishonest maneuverings going on in the Congress and in particular by the Northern States against the Southern States....I recommend
    "The Tragic Era" by Claude G Bowers. There is a lot of history there including economic maneuverings which will never be covered in most history classes or books.

There is so much about the American Civil war which has been covered up and glossed over with a view to doing exactly what someone continues to do today...to manufacturer a bad guy for political purposes.

One of the interesting side lights and factoids so to speak about so little history changing is the information in "The Tragic Era " about houses of I ll repute catering to very high up politicians in Washington DC. Sound Familiar??? History does in fact repeat itself. There were a few very famous Madame's running these exclusive houses in Civil War Washington DC.

I sense this about this narrative going on in the news media including Fox News about the positions of Putin and Trump..trying to divide a nation..and its people on a false manufactured narrative...to manufacture a bad guy for distraction from the Truth.

I also think that Fox News as well as the other networks are in on this distraction to hide this Truth of what is really going on between Putin and Trump....and that the powers that be do not want the American People ever to think this far on their own. It will not be allowed. That they would rather feed you a daily and steady stream of lies, deceptions, and distractions than let us get anywhere near the Truth.

You and the readers certainly do not have to buy into any of this but it is my view after reading a lot of history and watching for Pattern Recognition among leadership.

But make no mistake..these BS games...good guy/bad guy against many people and nations is still going on..internally and externally. Manufactured bad guys for political capital.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-09-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Well OT, a couple more books I will have to get. I forgot to mention Jackson back then, he is still much maligned to this day. And the houses of ill reput you mentioned, they were some of the foremost spys during the war. I'm betting some of them were pimped if you will, by the bankers for just that task.

Foxes best asset is some of the good lookin ladies they parade around. otherwise, they are just different sides of the same coin.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

In this video the Fed and gov's role in banking linked to military actions is explained fairly well I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDr1VYvUbKw

Hiwall,

Thanks for that Link.
    I have bookmarked it for referral again and again. It is very good.

Phil

Sooooooo!!???

Are all the carriers still in port????

Orangetom

http://www.gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html

Looks like the Eisenhower is back in port and the Carl Vinson recently left san diego.

A Footnote here for HiWall, Backpacker and others about Banks and Banking and also the connection to the US State Department along with the CIA and other alphabet agencies.

I just came back from outside doing some repairs on my car before shoving off today...but while listening to Alex Jones an Info Wars ..to my surprise he made a summation of what I was taught by certain elders in connecting dots so many many years ago.
    That the CIA...US State Department and other alphabet groups are in the business of representing certain commercial banking interests and many of them not even American. That the Federal Reserve, CFR. and other groups are intelligence/informaton gathering groups working with the alphabet agencies ...and are fronts for the Bank of England....including the drug business...money laundering.

Back in the late 1960s and into the 1970s...then building on what they found out into the 1980s and 1990s...and rapidly accelerating with the advent of the internet and home computer..this information has become rather common in certain circles.

But at one time across this country only a handful of people were at the forefront if getting this information out. They were doing it in meetings at steakhouses...special meeting places and even underground.

One of the groups doing this gathering and disseminating in certain circles of this information was called "Monetary Realists." Some of these people were put in jail for speaking out and teaching others how to get out of the herd an think for themselves away from the controlled structure.

One of these people put in jail was a man named Dave Wilbur. I do not know what became of Dave but I have spoken with him twice...many many years back.

What Dave was to go on to do and for which was to become so dangerous was to speak and teach others. One of the people he taught is a fellow from Maine named Bruce McCarthy. Bruce was to go on to teach monetary theory...the fed...and taxation to cover up the fraud of what our money system has become.

It was Bruce who was to teach me what the real purpose of the IRS is..and it is not what most people have been programmed to think it is.

Under a true system of weights and Measures circulating as money it would have a true purpose but under a phony fiat money system the whole IRS system is a fraud and only enhanced as a fraud by the Obama Care health system...the fraud has been heavily amplified today.

Others were to take up the mantle in other avenues and teach further ..to flesh out more and more ..both the material side of this topic line and also the Spiritual side of this topic line as well.

One of the more famous of these fellows who was to go on to teach on a nationwide reputation was a PHD in Economics named Stuart R. Crane. Stuart was at one time the Dean of Economics at Bob Jones University but fell out of favor with them when he began to think for himself and do his own math on what was going on both there at Bob Jones and nation wide in so many avenues of thought.

It was Stuard R. Crane who was to flesh out and more organize into a larger picture..the history I already knew to show and teach me that these are not isolated different events but at some level and on some concept in thinking..they are related...often though separated by centuries. That these patterns are still happening and that often school is for the purpose of us never being able to connect the dots.

That Science, Politics, education, religion, and other topics are not separate...but connected in a manner that someone out here never want's us to see or know. Never wants us to understand.

It was Stuart R. Crane and a handful of other Elders who taught me sufficient history ..and the rationale/pattern behind it....that when many people here in this country stated to President Obama..." You are not a king"....I knew immediately from history about what it was they were speaking......Divine Right of Kings...Absolute Power.

All of this ...from banks and banking....to government's corrupted hand in it...to the power behind it....these teachers taught ...and not in the boring patterns of public school education missing so much information's.

I still have much of these teachings in cassette tape form from so many many years ago.

But this has today culminated in new details..via new teachers who have themselves built on these older teachers...into "The Ever War" series of lectures..with even more details.

This information has been out there for a long long time ...but one has to be able and willing to step out of ones Kardashian Zone to find it. It is still not desired that the public has access to this knowledge.

For those readers out here who know....you may recognize the pattern happening to you from time to time wherein so much of what passes for entertainment and thought both by leadership and the Television and Movie industry has become sterile...inert.....dead. Have you noticed this pattern taking place out here?? I have!!

I do not get enthusiastic about new programming every year...for a long time now. For I know that.... like Obama's speeches...it is a rehash of the same olde talking points..the same olde manufactured bad guys..et al et al.....etc. IF you recognize this happening in you ...you are in danger of thinking for yourself.....Danger...danger danger!! Stepping off the plantation. Danger, danger, danger!!!

Again my .02,
    And thanks again to all for their posts.

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-11-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Reminder to comment later.

Ooooohweee,
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.