Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Snakebite remedies...

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I'm crying already at where this thread has gone! Lol
    Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I'm crying already at where this thread has gone! Lol
    I reckon we're all still a little giddy over the outcome of the recent election. Take us a while to get back to "normal" again...that is if we have any normal folks on here. (HEE,HEE) . And
    speaking of snakebite, these two dudes were out hunting one time and one of them got snake bit on the end of his "manhood". They both were in a panic as neither had any idea what to do. The one who got bit told his buddy to run back to the car, that he had one of those new fangled car phones, and call the doctor and find out what to do. He did. The doctor said to cut a small x across each fang mark and suck out the poison. He hung up and dashed back to his buddy. "What did the doctor say", he asked? His buddy replied "he said YOU'RE GONNA DIE"!!!!!!

Lol!! And YES I am still in a great mood after Trumps victory and will be for quite a while!!!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Lmao, that's probably the same guy who accidentally shot his buddy while out hunting, calls 911.... dispatcher: what's the emergency? Guy: I accidentally shot my buddy while out hunting. Dispatcher: did you check if he's dead? Guy: hold on....... gunshot......yep he's dead.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Lmao, that's probably the same guy who accidentally shot his buddy while out hunting, calls 911.... dispatcher: what's the emergency? Guy: I accidentally shot my buddy while out hunting. Dispatcher: did you check if he's dead? Guy: hold on....... gunshot......yep he's dead.
    Yeah, he sure as hell wasn't gonna suck out the poison, but at the same time he didn't want his buddy to suffer. "Mercy killin", he said. Sorta wonder, too, if they may have been trying to shoot some cats.