Thread: Ever wonder what is in your water?

Default Ever wonder what is in your water?

It is amazing what is in your tap water. It all looks the same until you distill it.

Here are the test photos from 35 cities.

https://danielteolijr.wordpress.com/2016/01/18/6035/

Also photos of spring, rain and snow water tests.

Seems like a very unscientific test, boil (not distill) water down until you have the "solids" that are left in the original water, which are probably mostly Calcium & Magnesium and dirt...

This test doesn't find the water soluble minerals that boil off with the water, or the hydrocarbons...

Not much to see here folks, move along.

Rancher

Anyone can send their water off to have it tested whether they have well water or city water.

I don't worry , I drink beer.

Reverse osmosis, not distillation.

Water quality around the country is growing worse. Quantity of water available is getting lower n billionaire someone bought up a bunch of the rights which the govt was supposed to hold for the people. Water wars, why not, fits sustainable development agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    Reverse osmosis, not distillation.

Water quality around the country is growing worse. Quantity of water available is getting lower n billionaire someone bought up a bunch of the rights which the govt was supposed to hold for the people. Water wars, why not, fits sustainable development agendas.
    Agree 100%

Reverse Osmosis is the way to go for city water

Under $200 for a home system https://www.amazon.com/iSpring-RCC7-...osmosis+system

I have one under my kitchen sink, We use it for all our cooking and drinking water. The water in my AO was horrible, the RO system made it better than bottled water. RO is awesome

Off gird, RO is still very useful, but you'd want to catch the RO waste water and use it for non-potable water applications. most RO filters will discharge anywhere from 4 to 20 gallons to get one gallon of potable water. RO can be wasteful if you don't capture and use the discharge water.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    Agree 100%

Reverse Osmosis is the way to go for city water

Under $200 for a home system https://www.amazon.com/iSpring-RCC7-...osmosis+system

I have one under my kitchen sink, We use it for all our cooking and drinking water. The water in my AO was horrible, the RO system made it better than bottled water. RO is awesome

Off gird, RO is still very useful, but you'd want to catch the RO waste water and use it for non-potable water applications. most RO filters will discharge anywhere from 4 to 20 gallons to get one gallon of potable water. RO can be wasteful if you don't capture and use the discharge water.
    Wow... that's alot of loss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!