Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Border invasion ALERT!

Just 9mm on that cz. Might even keep some armor in the car,

With our porous southern border, both IS and Al Quaida have exploited our weakness. Ask any Border Patrol Agent about OTM's, and see how quick their demeanor changes.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    With our porous southern border, both IS and Al Quaida have exploited our weakness. Ask any Border Patrol Agent about OTM's, and see how quick their demeanor changes.
    Ahhh,..ok..new term for me..otm...I had to look it up ..got it now...Other Than Mexican. Thanks for that new definition for those initials.

Orangetom

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    The seminar I went to last year mostly focused on OTMs being shown by the cartels how to get across the border undetected as well as potential targets.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I've heard the guys in our area use the term OTM's for at least 5 years now. Our ranch is almost 200 miles from the border(I can only imagine how bad it is closer to the border) up one of the major corridors from the border . Out of the last 150 or so illegals caught here on our ranch, 3 were from mexico( they were actually gang members transporting young brazilian females to the Houston area and east. Needless to say the girls did not run. The rest have been form many places, Guatamala, el savador,Jamaica, china, brazil, Syria to name a few. and almost all younger males. Always have to wonder how many were really muzzies, sure can't tell by looking.
    Folks have no idea of the amount of illegal crap that goes up and down these main highways. In this region they seem to rotate surges between US Hwy 59, US 77, and HWY 35 along the coast. Gotta say it has provided me with hours of interesting times out here on the ranch. But sure has been a good reason to beef up my night vision ,flir, and IR lighting on my RZR,lol. We have a new sheriff coming in after Jan 1, so will have to see if his dept will be as involved as the one we have had here for years now.
    As for the events going on Jan, 20, 2017, I'm sure there have been more than enough terrorists coming across the border for the last 8-12years to get anything needed taken care of, these updated reports of muzzies crossing are absolutely nothing new, been going on a long time just picked up some during obummers term since most were not sent back by ICE. Very few of the people crossing these days are here to build fences and pick strawberries. They may pick some free cheese and other benefits though.
    Last edited by jnr0104; 12-27-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jnr0104 View Post
    I've heard the guys in our area use the term OTM's for at least 5 years now. Our ranch is almost 200 miles from the border(I can only imagine how bad it is closer to the border) up one of the major corridors from the border . Out of the last 150 or so illegals caught here on our ranch, 3 were from mexico( they were actually gang members transporting young brazilian females to the Houston area and east. Needless to say the girls did not run. The rest have been form many places, Guatamala, el savador,Jamaica, china, brazil, Syria to name a few. and almost all younger males. Always have to wonder how many were really muzzies, sure can't tell by looking.
    Folks have no idea of the amount of illegal crap that goes up and down these main highways. In this region they seem to rotate surges between US Hwy 59, US 77, and HWY 35 along the coast. Gotta say it has provided me with hours of interesting times out here on the ranch. But sure has been a good reason to beef up my night vision ,flir, and IR lighting on my RZR,lol. We have a new sheriff coming in after Jan 1, so will have to see if his dept will be as involved as the one we have had here for years now.
    As for the events going on Jan, 20, 2017, I'm sure there have been more than enough terrorists coming across the border for the last 8-12years to get anything needed taken care of, these updated reports of muzzies crossing are absolutely nothing new, been going on a long time just picked up some during obummers term since most were not sent back by ICE. Very few of the people crossing these days are here to build fences and pick strawberries. They may pick some free cheese and other benefits though.
    I have a buddy that runs a large high fenced hunting ranch down south of Uvalde, they've put stairwells over the high fence to keep the illegals from cutting the fences and letting the game out. They also have a heavily fortified house. The illegals bail before they get to the checkpoint, and try to go cross country. The drug mules are always getting lost on his land and coming to the door asking for water. They tell them to go out and get water from the faucet on the barn, and call down to the BP station. They've caught a few middle easterners.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

The heck with stairs, I'd run so much juice through that you're hair would tingle within 10 foot of it.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    I have a buddy that runs a large high fenced hunting ranch down south of Uvalde, they've put stairwells over the high fence to keep the illegals from cutting the fences and letting the game out. They also have a heavily fortified house. The illegals bail before they get to the checkpoint, and try to go cross country. The drug mules are always getting lost on his land and coming to the door asking for water. They tell them to go out and get water from the faucet on the barn, and call down to the BP station. They've caught a few middle easterners.
    I have distant family that run a high fence deer ranch in that same general area (west of Batesville ). They have had illegals come on to their property and mess with stuff, but it happens to their neighbors a lot more frequently.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best