Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: for the winter

Itís got a tab with Velcro on one side that has 0 degrees embroidered on it
    I just hope it will fit in my Hennessy expedition sized hammock

I found the logo. Teton Sports gonna look up the company online and did if I can find this model wish me luck

I looked it up and itís not down. Itís the Mammoth Double model. Bigger than a queen sized bed. It didnít come with the compression bag so I sent a message to the company to ask if I could buy one and they also offer a carry/storage bag. Both would be nice if the let me buy them separate and yes it does separate into two individual pieces that become comforters but I donít want that
    It can be covered in taffeta which is what I have or canvas. Price goes for 129.00-139.00
    Last edited by silvergramma; 02-28-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Great find, being able to store and carry the two pieces individually could prove advantageous.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Right now I am stuffing both pieces into a tote that I got from Menards those black ones with the yellow tops that donít have holes in them. Theyíve been on sale for quite some time and today if the last day so I had four already purchased and just a few days before I found that sleeping bag so itís great timing
    Am going to put two survival kits in the back of the truck now that Iíve got a camper top