Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royobi RYi2200 Quiet Portable gas Generator for sale....

Ive decided to go with this one. It's dual fuel and runs at 58db. pretty quiet as far as Im concerned....

"The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Ive decided to go with this one. It's dual fuel and runs at 58db. pretty quiet as far as Im concerned....

Very Nice choice, You're right about propane, I think my buddy is going to convert this Ryobi over to Propane with a snorkel kit https://www.amazon.com/Propane-Gener.../dp/B00M3D8M48
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
    Tdale, I am expecting a full review of this generator!
    Sadly it wasn't for me, Picked it up for a friend.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Yeah I thought about converting that Royobi, but didn't want to cut anything nor alter it myself.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
    Tdale, I am expecting a full review of this generator!
    While I can't give you a full review I can say I like the looks and feel of the generator very much. It's every bit as described, Brand new in box. My Buddy is going to love this Generator.

My travel generator is an RV Ready 3500/4000 watt remote start champion https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. It's a great Generator but pretty large and isn't too efficient with smaller loads.

This Ryobi is lightweight, it has built in wheels (Like large rollerblade wheels) and a stow away Aluminium handle like you find on higher end luggage. It has nice Aluminium carry handles, the plastic body feels solid, actually very solid. From all the reviews online it's not quite a honda, but damn close and for half the price, and in this case way under half the cost of a Honda.

I'm very impressed with the look and feel of the Ryobi (wish I could run it lol) I'm thinking about getting one for myself, A propane conversion looks pretty straight forward (no frame cutting) ........ a man can never have too many generators right? And thinking forward Two of them converted to propane with the connection kit would be a nice set-up

Guess the only question is would the Honda be worth the extra cost, It's Much more expensive, I wonder about the differences in longevity

Tell your buddy he's welcome T for the genny! lol