Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Royobi RYi2200 Quiet Portable gas Generator for sale....

Default Royobi RYi2200 Quiet Portable gas Generator for sale....

I have a brand new Never gas'd up nor oiled Royobi 2200 generator for sale here in N. Texas. Everything that came with it is in box. I've decided to go all propane on my gennys. Shipping would cost too much I'd guess. Cheapest I've seen are 400-450$ shipped right now So first 300$ takes it. I can meet up anywhere in DFW if interested.

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 12-07-2016 at 07:54 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Wow! That's a steal! If I wasn't given a 5k watt generator a couple of months ago I'd scrap together some cash. Those ryobi generators are very comparable to the quiet Honda inverter generators.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I was just trying to make it affordable for some of the old Buzzards here on a retirement budget.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Great deal, have you sold it yet?
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Nope, it still has your name all over it though.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Nope, it still has your name all over it though.
    PM Sent
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

It was nice meeting ya

Sold to Tdale. I thought he'd be taller.

Oh and thanks Tdale you just cost me 214$ at Walmart as the wifey called with a list. Lol She had the bright idea since I came upon some cash. I said oh heck no that's "My" other Genny $ and used the debit card. Oh wait, that's my $ too. Haha
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 12-08-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Tdale, I am expecting a full review of this generator!