Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help with Projects/Meetings/Trade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Help with Projects/Meetings/Trade

Looking for some meetups with TN and NC survivalists and for help for/with some projects. (Dont have tools and cant afford them with winter coming, focus is elsewhere, priorities only.)

Also, As of now, I have coffee to trade for cigarettes if anyone still trades.

Maybe check out some flea markets and medium size farms, you can find some good deals and maybe a little work in trade for help. In your situation you need to think local, this almost an emergency type situation for you with the temperatures dropping like they are. Best of luck
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Checked Belle Farm already, they dont need any help....dont mind country work. I know there is country work in the South, problem is how to approach the farms without risking arrest for trespass or having a shotgun aimed at me. The South has a reputation and most farms are private property. I can only explain my situation if Im given the chance to. I heard country folk are or can be hospitable and good ole boys/girls, but they also are bold, fearless and often open carriers. I stated in a previous post elsewhere that I am an Open Carrier myself, and also a Rights Advocate (Unofficially. I am not working as such. I do it because of all the Rights Violations and Ignorance going on lately.)

Honestly, the only issue this month is my lack of money, limited supply of food and the difficulty starting fires. I know how to start fires, I have experience but my last attempt failed; leaves wouldn't burn and my breakfast packages didnt last long and that was a chilly morning. My usual traditional approach isnt likely going to cut it this winter; likely going to have to dwelve into a bit of Modernity.

What do you suggest getting? StarterLogg, UST Sparkforce, Magbar, firestarter stix, wetfire, lightme tinder or merely matches and charcoal lighter fluid?

Cut small linen patches from your drawers [ survivalist do wear wear underwear, yes? ] but not from the area that has racing stripes, it will leave a $hitty taste to your grilled wolf.
    ''the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left'' Ecclesiastes 10:2 [ NIV ]

I wonder why you are here Archie, I dont take Survivalist lightly. Its not a joke nor fun and games. Tried teaching a party/small group that I spoke of earlier; they had alot of unneeded crap in the camp. Tables, furniture, etc. This was last year in Hickory. I left when they wouldnt listen and let me teach them. No idea if they are still alive, I doubt it.

When you think any Survival situation is fun and games, as they did; you dont live long. You need more than a pocket knife and hell, I dont know how the hell they got all that crap in their site on foot and only with one bike. Far too much weight to carry on foot and the same on a bike.

Survivalism has risks. More so than the general risks of an average comfortable life. Survivalism isnt about comfort; its about surviving and doing only what is needed for surviving.

The risks of an average life are accidents, hit and runs, larcenies, etc. Depending on the situation and circumstances, in survivalism, you have all the risks of average life plus encounters with Dangerous animals, skunks, badgers. Being tracked, etc.

Thats why numerous sources, including survival magazines state to go and travel with others like minded, armed and just as trained in preparedness and survival and defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    I wonder why you are here Archie, I dont take Survivalist lightly. Its not a joke nor fun and games.
    In Arch's defense Lonewolf, we get every now and then a character like you that post some oddball stuff. And not knowing if it's for baiting or really wanting to know. Or asks questions that are and have been asked 5 bazillion times. There is a search function one can use here. Last nutball that came through was Leechhax if Iam not mistaken. But I soon renamed him Sleestak. lol And lastly Arch's post "WAS" funny! lol Glad to have you aboard though Matey....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    I wonder why you are here Archie, I dont take Survivalist lightly. Its not a joke nor fun and games. Tried teaching a party/small group that I spoke of earlier; they had alot of unneeded crap in the camp. Tables, furniture, etc. This was last year in Hickory. I left when they wouldnt listen and let me teach them. No idea if they are still alive, I doubt it.

When you think any Survival situation is fun and games, as they did; you dont live long. You need more than a pocket knife and hell, I dont know how the hell they got all that crap in their site on foot and only with one bike. Far too much weight to carry on foot and the same on a bike.

Survivalism has risks. More so than the general risks of an average comfortable life. Survivalism isnt about comfort; its about surviving and doing only what is needed for surviving.

The risks of an average life are accidents, hit and runs, larcenies, etc. Depending on the situation and circumstances, in survivalism, you have all the risks of average life plus encounters with Dangerous animals, skunks, badgers. Being tracked, etc.

Thats why numerous sources, including survival magazines state to go and travel with others like minded, armed and just as trained in preparedness and survival and defense.

I'm guessing that, when your students realized you couldn't start a fire, their interest waned...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

"Like minded"
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

OR---he did cut a patch from his drawers and used the part with a racing stripe.

Do you REALLY think ANYBODY is taking this troll nonsense seriously?? ''Encounters with dangerous animals, skunks, badgers, and being tracked''
    ''the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left'' Ecclesiastes 10:2 [ NIV ]

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Archie View Post

Do you REALLY think ANYBODY is taking this troll nonsense seriously??
    Holy Crapoly Iam in tears over here Arch!!!!! LMFAO!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!