Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlotte. Stuck in Traffic. Angry mob coming. What do you do?

Looks like a lot of people are talking about this right now.

From legal: Insurrection- can you run the protesters down with your car.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/09...-your-vehicle/
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Bottom line... Damned if you do... Damned if you don't.... I've watched TV coverage where cars have been trapped and thought little of it... No longer... I keep situational awareness as I drive after mid nite regularly, alone... I've seen some pretty weird events on the interstate at night... Drunks driving the wrong way on I70(this will scare you big time), cars chasing other cars attempting to ram them, and found myself in the middle of a high speed police chase..

I've never been trapped in my vehicle... I guess checking the local news instead of just a weather report will be part of my routine...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by Militant_Medic View Post
    Looks like a lot of people are talking about this right now.

From legal: Insurrection- can you run the protesters down with your car.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/09...-your-vehicle/
    Thank you for the post and link. I have read it and will be sure my wife reads and understands as well. Seeing people cause harm to other people in a blockade type of situation is what I was envisioning. This now gives me better insight as for other instances!

"Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

I actually talked to a sherif about the above scenario here. Basically, they attack you in your car, mash your motor....boom.....down they go....and keep going until it's safe to stop. Most people don't realize you are driving a 2T lethal weapon every time you shift into gear.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

My brother lives in Charlotte, unfortunately a part of Charlotte that since he moved into it 15 years ago has undergone a demographic change for the worse.
    So I've been getting regular updates from him.
    If possible I would try to evade the mob.
    If it comes down to a strong possibility of being the next Reginald Denny, I'll be opening fire before it gets to that.

My brother lives in Charlotte, unfortunately a part of Charlotte that since he moved into it 15 years ago has undergone a demographic change for the worse.
    So I've been getting regular updates from him.
    If possible I would try to evade the mob.
    If it comes down to a strong possibility of being the next Reginald Denny, I'll be opening fire before it gets to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    I actually talked to a sheriff about the above scenario here. Basically, they attack you in your car, mash your motor....boom.....down they go....and keep going until it's safe to stop. Most people don't realize you are driving a 2T lethal weapon every time you shift into gear.
    Unfortunately with some of these newer technologies that stop the car for you, that may not be an option. I worry that eventually this tech will be a mandatory thing on cars, and then all the protesters will have to do is assign a person or two per vehicle to keep you stopped in place and you become a sitting duck

One thing I've decided on for vehicle safety is 'run flat' tires... Has anyone used anything like Green Slime for increasing tire resistance from puncture whether intentional or unintentional...???

Think it's Bridgestone, that makes run flats for civilian vehicles. Not cheap tires but worth it if ya live on the edge running n gunning!

U ever seen them b6 armored bmw's, they run similar tires.

No they're not cheap...