Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parents of 2 Benghazi victims sue Hillary Clinton for wrongful death, defa

I really want someone accountable for this one. It just really shows how expendable the elitists have made our armed forces. Yes, they swear an oath to die for their country, but they sure as hell are not expendable. Hillary on the other hand....
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I really want someone accountable for this one. It just really shows how expendable the elitists have made our armed forces. Yes, they swear an oath to die for their country, but they sure as hell are not expendable. Hillary on the other hand....
    Can't agree more King. Been following this for years. I'm drafting a letter now to POTUS . Not that he isn't aware, but just to let him know we support him and want the traitors held accountable.

maybe - just maybe - one of the Darkside Coup members will get backed into a corner and ante up the whole Benghazi tamale .....

there's a bunch of Hellery henchmen that got immunity up front and no oath testimony taken >>>> Huber's DOJ report is going to ground zero about a bunch of Clinton crap - properly grilled they just might woff up a bargain ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    maybe - just maybe - one of the Darkside Coup members will get backed into a corner and ante up the whole Benghazi tamale .....

there's a bunch of Hellery henchmen that got immunity up front and no oath testimony taken >>>> Huber's DOJ report is going to ground zero about a bunch of Clinton crap - properly grilled they just might woff up a bargain ...
    I say strip'em , set'em on a large vice with their testicles hanging between the jaws and start squeezing. Do it slowly so they feel the pressure of cold steel jaws of the vice tightening. Bet we'll find out real quick just how brave and loyal to their side they are.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post

there's been arrests made involving the Clinton Foundation money washing & offshore banking - a Panama bank was seized and bankers worldwide arrested +++ the former CFO of the Clinton Foundation flipped and became a State's witness a few years ago now +++ 3 separate IRS reward hunter/killer groups testified & presented their Clinton Foundation investigation materials to a GOP House sub-committee +++ DOJ IG Huber had an army down in Little Rock turning over AR rocks going back to the White Water Scandal and Billy Bob's guv days - took a large cargo jet to haul it allllll away ....

what they need to put together a case is becoming to be a LARGE QUESTION ???????
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 12-11-2019 at 04:41 PM.