Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UK leaves the EU

^ why isn't that pos in jail.

Haven't been following along but heard he was doing some trades and replacing them with gold.

Fairly sure he's still not hurting either way. Wonder what Russia would pay to serve the warrant against him.

They now have 2 years to work out the trading details that will change. So I do not believe it will make any rubles NLESS ot countries also pull out! THEN I have no idea what will happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    ^ why isn't that pos in jail.

Haven't been following along but heard he was doing some trades and replacing them with gold.

Fairly sure he's still not hurting either way. Wonder what Russia would pay to serve the warrant against him.
    I'm not too worried about him; it won't be long until he is no longer with us.

Tried to find the effects of when UK did join the EU.
    Like market shake up and such.

Interesting read in the comments on left side.
    I can understand why they wanted out, don't blame them either.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/w...00/4586791.stm

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I'm not too worried about him; it won't be long until he is no longer with us.
    That would be too dam bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Overall, I think it's bad. Bad for the UK, bad for the world.

Joe - NY
    but not because of brexit, more because of the silly state the global system is in. Germany is at a bigger risk with us leaving the EU, Deutche bank is the biggest single holder of derivatives (up to a 100tn) and that will take out the euro then soon after the dollar and the yen.

I voted leave because the fisheries policy destroyed my hometown so I have hated the EU or EEC as it was since I was 7. it holds us back by being a EUSSR experiment run by a bunch of failed Marxists kicked out of their own countries. I hope it dies and soon so we do not have to be tied to it as its a guaranteed outcome that we will end up paying alimony to it for decades if they have their way.

hopefully it will help to kill ttip as well. globalism is the biggest problem out there besides banksters
    Where there is Tea, there is hope - W.Churchill 1939 (probably)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    Tried to find the effects of when UK did join the EU.
    Like market shake up and such.

Interesting read in the comments on left side.
    I can understand why they wanted out, don't blame them either.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/w...00/4586791.stm
    the UK joined on a lie by our politicians who thought they were unable to fix our economy which was mucho sick, but just like the IMF loan we didn't need it was just a pack of lies. we joined a trading organisation designed to regulate iron coal and steel, yet we gave away our fishing rights and control of our agriculture. the EU was just a massive power grab which is why they claim that they kept the peace in Europe despite the fact that is was a US/UK army of occupation which kept the peace.

we get thousands of diktats and are forced to accept free movement of goods people and capital with unrestricted demands for money to fund vanity projects yet have a 100bn trade deficit with Germany alone. they should be paying us to stay not demanding more and more..

my main hope is we do not get sold out, the obsession is staying in the single market, but we do not need the single market. a 2-4% simple tariff would help the govt balance of payments and still have them queuing around the block to trade with us. Obama said we would go to the back of the queue, the only ones in front are the EU and ttip is on its way out.

Clintons nafta has cost the US tens of millions of jobs, TPP is just as destructive as indeed will TTIP despite them trying to write it in such a way as to screw Germany over.
    Where there is Tea, there is hope - W.Churchill 1939 (probably)