Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UK leaves the EU

is it a done deal. i have a hard time beleiving tptb will let them leave. vote stacking and false flags...oh my

From what I understand, it is non-binding, but woe unto them if them don't get the ball rolling. Also, Cameron is set to resign and one would assume that a PM who will guide the UK out of the EU will be installed. It will take a couple of years to really uncouple, but the ball is rolling now. Watch for the Netherlands and France to join the momentum perhaps?

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

IIRC, Britian didn't adopt the euro, so the only effect will be trading between the two. It could have been worse and Germany pull out, that would have been disaster.

Overall, I think it's bad. Bad for the UK, bad for the world.

Joe - NY

A step towards freedom for England. Good for them.
    With all those in power around the world hoping the UK would stay in it must be a good thing that they left!
    The markets will be in turmoil for a few days or a week and then it will be back to normal. Central banks around the world have already said they will do what is necessary to keep things normal.

I see the American markets started out way down but are sharply moving up.

I hope Texas is paying attention.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

She is, and Abbott is practicing singing the battle hem in his sleep. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I hope Texas is paying attention.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I'm pretty surprised that the Brexit actually went through. This is a positive step towards freedom and independence for the U.K.; I guess not everyone is braindead over there yet. I bet the elitists are seething with anger right now.

Merkal,why isn't that bitch in jail with Hillary?

Now a few other countries are thinking about exiting. The Dutch, Italy, an couple others.

I read an article last night Soros bet and lost 2 billion with a B on the Brexit vote. I hope to god that's true. Worthless POS.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13