Thread: TN joins TX on gold

Default TN joins TX on gold

Citing concerns about about a possible economic crisis and a desire for monetary stability, the State of Tennessee is now officially on record supporting the establishment of a depository facility to house gold and other precious metals for Tennesseans. In a remarkable example of bi-partisanship on serious issues, the resolution passed unanimously in both the state House and Senate before being signed by the governor.

The measure in Tennessee, House Joint Resolution 516, puts the state on record in official support of “the safekeeping and storage of gold and precious metal bullion and coins in a Tennessee bullion depository or other such similar facility.” The resolution also supports the security that such an institution would provide.

He also pushed for state adherence to Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution, which prohibits states from making anything but gold and silver into legal tender. “Creation of a Tennessee Gold Depository would take a step toward that constitutional requirement, ignored for decades in every state,” he continued. “Such a tactic would undermine the monopoly the Federal Reserve System by introducing competition into the monetary system.”

http://www.thenewamerican.com/econom...onetary-crisis

I'm telling yall big changes are coming.

Think this is awesome when states step up and hold onto the constitutional gold standard.

Some I guess don't realize with the new Asian bank the Chinese gold back yuan, is they are the biggest holders of gold bullion. China can also technically control the price of gold and basically tell us n Europe what that price will be.

I hadn't heard about this. Thanks for posting the link Explo.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

China just bought a Barclay's secret vault in the UK. Wonder why they think they need that.

Joe - NY

Jeeez, this is getting real, really fast.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I guess London isn't on China's nuke target list then

Makes sense trying to move away from fiat easily manipulated currency almost like they are the good guys or something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Jeeez, this is getting real, really fast.
    Wait till this fall, things will really be moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    I guess London isn't on China's nuke target list then
    Don't think the Chinese give a shia about london what doesn't go below the waves gets frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastline View Post
    Makes sense trying to move away from fiat easily manipulated currency almost like they are the good guys or something lol.
    Do some research on the global alliance. Their apart of a multinational effort to rid this country of the corruption banking system insiders. Some might say global cabal network. Luciferian, doesn't matter.