Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Off Grid Saltwater Batteries

All those "Green" energy companies that received millions from O'Jackazz PLANNED on going BK!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Guess it was all hype, the search continues lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    All those "Green" energy companies that received millions from O'Jackazz PLANNED on going BK!!
    Here in lies the problem. Why the hell is the government financing this stuff.

I'm sick and tired of government overspending, they'd have enough money if they didn't waste our tax dollars

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    Here in lies the problem. Why the hell is the government financing this stuff.

I'm sick and tired of government overspending, they'd have enough money if they didn't waste our tax dollars

It's all a shell game Tdale, legalized theft from we the people . Funnel our tax money to corporations, whether legit or a front for their cronies or the powers behind the throne. I am hopeful Trump will stop this theft, like he did with Boeing and Lockheed. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    The price caught my eye. I haven't checked to see how this $14k unit compares to the Tesla Battery Wall which is $3k. It would have to be pretty impressive to justify that price.
    This is what im wondering. Seen some different reviews n tech articles on the wall.

There some really interesting developments in fuel cell technology as well. Always wondered why not spend $12b on fuel cell research.

Maybe we need to look at instead of sustainable homes, sustainable habitat. Hows that powered?