Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Refugee crisis literally putting the brakes on Europe's economy

Default Refugee crisis literally putting the brakes on Europe's economy

Increased border security is greatly slowing the movement of goods across the once open borders of Europe.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...rope-s-economy
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Which is a desired effect of terrorism...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Europe is toast. Even if things hold together in a couple years no tourist will want to travel there.
    Europe made their bed by letting all those Muslims in and now they will all suffer for it.
    Of course we are just as stupid over here.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Sadly,Europe is becoming a place to avoid... The next battle ground for the Islamist Caliphate...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

No, WE aren't. The idiot-n-chief is. Or maybe not, since that's been his plan all along. You know the story.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Of course we are just as stupid over here.
    Not sure if this is true. While we too have thrown open our borders and are importing people en mass at least 1) most Mexicans are at least nominally Christian and 2) our immigrants assimilate better than Europe's.
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

as i see it on the immigration issue it would do our nation well to deport 20,million immigrants
    and seal the borders for 50,years. i say this ,cause it is in our best intrest as a nation if we are to survive for
    any longer. and no i don't mean just mexicans, i mean everyone. and do away with ALL progressive type movements
    or politicians, take the UN and move it cuba or some damm where, just off american soil, and cut ourselves free once and for all
    of foreign entanglements. let people start fighting thier own dam wars and pay for it too. this nation has spilt too damm much blood for bankers and wall street and false flag crap, i find no patriotism in killing central americans so we can have
    cheap bananas, coffee,and other products or because we don't agree with thier politics.

most Mexicans are at least nominally Christian
    But they are not Americans and are certainly destroying our way of life. They are just not using suicide bombers.
    our immigrants assimilate better than Europe's
    I guess I have not been to Europe so I really can not say if this statement is true or not. I can say many many who come here do not have any intention of becoming just like us and many do not want to ever be called Americans.

You mean illegal aliens though, right? Not immigrants who came over here legally? I have no problems with legal immigration citizens that live the American dream and are good citizens, work hard and not fall on our taxes to support them. We need to send off all the trouble making welfair liberals with the illegals and we need to abolish generation welfair free loaders. They are a huge burden. Dems aren't all bad. It's these damn new age PC progressives that are bringing America to her knees. We should completely over haul out political rules and remove life time career politicians and adjust our USSCJ to have limited terms of no more than 4 consecutive years and a max of 6 years.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

the city of Malmo, sweden a port city is now 85% muslim and conciderd by the govt a no go zone for white swedes.
    did you read that. the govt, be dammed. these people need some damm serious backbone to do what really needs to be done, and to hell with world opinion. you know what i'm saying people.