Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one buy from Botach Tactical.com???

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Default Any one buy from Botach Tactical.com???

I ordered some magazines just to try out this site... I usually buy from Gunmagwerehouse.com and have nothing but good stuff to report in my dealings with them...
    Now, Botach has been a whole new experience... I ordered some after market glock mags (good reviews on the net) and was immediately charged for the mags . 10 days later the order status is 'awaiting payment'... Phone messages have gone unanswered, no one in customer service will answer a phone call... The reviews I found after my fleecing were pretty damning...

Anyone else have a good/bad experience with them???
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Long ago I bought some blue guns and they showed up pretty fast, but it's been 3 years. I heard their service had gone south.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

I never ordered from them. I prefer to purchase from a company not scared to post their physical location. If the company website can't or makes it hard to get a street address, i shop elsewhere.

My personal example is my local gun store that more often than not beats all online sellers. http://www.championfirearms.com/category-s/388.htm

I prefer to know right up front who and where will selling shipping and handling my complaints. If I can't find it fast on their website I move on.

Support your local gun stores. If their prices are to high let them know. Tell them "I will buy 20 pmags at current online price" if they can get close keep your money close. If they can't tell them your price point for the items you want.

I just spent a few minutes looking up botach , looks like they are based out of California. I think thats the end of the thread.

What ever you ordered is illegal, causes cancer, and is not politicaly correct, and cannot be shipped.

Ordered from botach once a few years back, took forever to get mags and pouches. Since 99% of what they sell is illegal in Cali, they prob have warehouse and shipping from mexico or cuba.
    I don't have any good gunshops in my local area, nearest is 54 miles away in Victoria. When I'm up in College Station, I always make at least one stop at Champion Firearms, will be going back first couple days of April.
    Last edited by jnr0104; 02-13-2016 at 08:09 AM.

I've heard a mixed bag about them...mostly bad. There are some that had no problems but most had issues with being charged immediately and shipping delayed just like you experienced.

Eta: I order a lot of things online and get quite a bit from my local gun store as well. Most experiences that I've had with online ordering have turned out well.
    Last edited by JeffS; 02-13-2016 at 08:57 AM.
    Paranoia is merely a heightened state of awareness.

Fortune favors the prepared mind. -- Louis Pasteur

Call your credit card company and have the charge reversed. I have bought from there a long time ago without issue.
    “We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.”
    Thomas Jefferson

I am the powdered donut KING!!!

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Same here...I had an issue with a bulk ammo buy a year ago but the company didn't charge my card until shipped... Seems very shady way to do business... If/when I get my mags, it will be the last time I do business with Botach... Too bad... I will support most businesses that support the Second Ammendment regardless of location...

We had only one gun show in the area for years... In the past 2-3 years there have been 3 open within 10 minutes from me... The service at the,old gun shop was poor... Much of the ' better' staff moved to the new shops... Capitalism at its best!!!
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...