Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kGenerac 13KW propane generator with transfer switch.

Hello again, I couldn't sign in to the site for a while.

The generator was originally bought for a person who needed uninteruptable power at the house which is close to the city but reached by a difficult tree lined road. The current owner doesn't see any need for a backup generator so he wants it gone.

Shipping to somewhere far off would probably be a no go unless the agreed on price is super low.

Best deal in my mind is for someone to show up with a pickup and see what they are getting. Right now it is iffy getting it out due sub zero temps and bad roads but that should change in a week or so.

I will try to get some actual photos and a firm price for anybody interested. Right now Costco has a similar gen that puts out 17KW and costs $3300. Hit me up at my email for photos and where it can be picked up in Helena Montana (montanabill08 then the at sign on gmail). I am headed to Livingston MT tues the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel. MD View Post
    A drip line for the condensate might be the ticket - collect it and burn it in small engines...
    Yea, they have separators that get most of it out. That little bit that spit out a stovetop burner might make for some lively cooking.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields