Thread: MK 248 Mod 1

Default Sold

300wm no longer available
    Last edited by Sgt.Mac; 01-04-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Mac View Post
    I have a factory sealed case of it. That's 240 rounds (12 boxes). This is obviously very specialized stuff and very unobtainable. If you are looking for this, then you know how expensive it is and how hard it is to get. Wanted to give my fellow preppers first crack at it before taking it over to the sniper forums on the net. I'll be accepting offers for a couple days here. Since we are talking a large sum of money, I would be willing to ship to a third party as a sort of escrow (a mod perhaps)?
    Thanks guys.
    Wow, that's rare stuff. I heard that stuff is HOT.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

It's very hot. Scary some would say. But very accurate and effective. I think most folks are just scared of the velocities it puts out. Will burn a barrel up pretty quickly.

Also, not trying to bypass the power seller forum rules with the lack of price. I think I've been here long enough for you guys to know that. Will pay gladly if it sells here, but I figured an item this rare was more of a benefit to the members/forum than if I took it somewhere else.