Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medium Alice Pack wanted ...

Default Medium Alice Pack wanted ...

UK based member WTB a mint condition medium sized OG ( Pack and straps only) Alice Pack.
    Do you have a spare one lying around that you can ship to me here at sensible postage cost ?.

one word....... Ebay!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Lots available on E-Bay I've seen,but on the rare occasions that the seller will ship outside US the cost for this may be $60-70 +.On a maybe $30 pack It does'nt make sense,and you see it bumps the total cost WAAAY up.
    ...Thought then I'd put out a private appeal here.

Can I amend my request to a ''good,clean'' example.It's just that some of those I'd seen described as good,we're tatty when I Iooked at the pictures.I'd like a good pack if going to this trouble.

Am not in any great hurry,would just like the right pack.

... Please oblige

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

I did go on AmazonUK and they had a few what looked like Alice Pack knockoffs.... May be an option...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Combat-Milit...rds=alice+pack
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

There's a bunch of mint condition med Alice packs on Ebay that will ship outside the US.

1- eBay item number:121807481000

2- eBay item number:321914953417

3- eBay item number:272023232662

4- eBay item number:131322968542

Shall I keep going? lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

ahhh the ebay fuuuu is strong with this one...
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

I buy almost everything on Feebay. lol

Funny Ebay story:

I was broke as a joke and started selling my shoes on Ebay. I got more creepy emails from foot-fetish people than you would imagine. I made more money off of foot pictures than I ever did selling my shoes. And I used Ebay's messaging service + PayPal to do it all. Dudes wanted to see my feet wet, dirty, bent weird, painted... I made out like a bandit. Thousands of dollars. Then Ebay had to go and ban the sale of underwear; now that was where the real money was made for gals, selling undies.

This is what I am talking about: unchecked commerce. People like me, an OG marauder, are going to take advantage of the situation.
    NYC Original Marauder
    Woman Of Mayhem

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

..... what were we talking about...
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    There's a bunch of mint condition med Alice packs on Ebay that will ship outside the US.
    I could'nt locate the 2nd,but the 3rd at $67 shipping on a $17 pack is the thing I'm trying to avoid dude.

It's not so much the cost of the pack but the shipping,and keeping the cost of this as low as possible leaves me more to spend on the pack.

I have been quoted as low as around 20 bucks in the past,and am prepared to go a little higher.But as I said earlier,$60-70 + puts things out of the question for me.

I was more in hope of a private deal here,or that maybe someone who know's a friendly surplus supplier could put me in touch.
    ...Still looking