Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly wood stove

Default Kimberly wood stove

OK here is the manufacturers claim

Non-Catalytic
    Heats up to 1500 square feet
    Burns up to 8 hours on a load of fuel
    EPA/CSA Certified & UL-Listed
    Unique venting saves $$$ in installation (pellet stove pipe)
    Manufactured in Southern Oregon
    American-made stainless steel

I bought this after some lengthy discussions with the owner. I'm a machinist and it being all SS, just the look of it and the claims of efficiency swayed me into buying it.
    I'm an honest person and frankly, I never got it to work properly. I've been using it as a drink holder.
    After more lengthy conversions with the owner and me basically telling him to f*** off when he wouldn't refund me, I'm putting it up for sale. If I can't sell it, I may find a way to turn it into a rocket or a sex toy depending on my mood.

The devil is in the details. According to him, the reason it never worked properly is there was too many elbows (3 including the one coming off the stove) and I needed to cut a hole in my bathroom floor, closet up stairs and my roof to get a pretty much straight run to get it to run properly. Not into having a pipe running through my bathroom and didn't want to to move it upstairs as I bought it to heat the cellar family room.

So, judging by the reviews you can find online and on youtube ect. some folks are really happy with them.
    I would say if you have a place that you can run the pipe as I described. Want a super efficient wood stove. Have a hunting cabin that you want to hump a pretty light wood stove into or maybe a big bob house brothel and the girls are complaining about the cold. And have the cash. This stove is for you.

2000.00 American dollars. Cash.

OK, now that you're done flopping around on the floor like ******* fish, they go for 3995.00 new.
    Frankly, I'd just as soon keep it to remind myself that I'm an ass. But the wife's tired of hearing me grumble every time I set my drink on it.
    2K is the price (unless you want to pay more) Try and lowball me and I'll hunt you down and staple your d*** to your a**hole.
    http://www.unforgettablefirellc.com/
    Ive got your lil buddy right here! Patiently waiting for my cheese to finish sliding off my cracker.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Ouch, lol I dont know whats worse.... The price or the image.

I kid, hope you sell it
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    Ouch, lol I dont know whats worse.... The price or the image.

I kid, hope you sell it
    Thanks. Which image? The drink holder, sex toy or the stapling?
    Ive got your lil buddy right here! Patiently waiting for my cheese to finish sliding off my cracker.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Def the stapling, but now that u mention it the sex toy as well
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

LMAO
    I posted this on C/L too.

Someone just sent me an email.

Criminal threatening is illegal in NH and your ad falls within the guidelines for that. I'm calling the police and taking screen shots. It's no wonder you never got a refund your miserable just look at the way you wrote your ****ty ad
    Anyone want to take a stab at what my response was?

Just got an email from the owner of the stove co. threatening to sue for slander.
    Any legal beagles in here that can read my add and see if he's got grounds?

Humor is sometimes lost in the virtual world.

Joe - NY

Sorry, chief, looks like you may eat this one. I checked his website per your link, found this in the FAQ section: http://www.unforgettablefirellc.com/...ontal-venting/
    Last edited by Straycat1911; 08-31-2015 at 02:51 PM.
    "Never send a Glock to do a 1911's job."

Quote Originally Posted by Straycat1911 View Post
    Sorry, chief, looks like you may eat this one. I checked his website per your link, found this in the FAQ section: http://www.unforgettablefirellc.com/...ontal-venting/
    I know I'm eating the stove, I don't think I slandered him.

Nope, no slander or libel and no intent. He has no case.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.