Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly wood stove

Ive got your lil buddy right here! Patiently waiting for my cheese to finish sliding off my cracker.

Regardless of what his discription says which you plainly stated, you couldn't get it to work. Telling him to **** off isn't actionable either. The fact you stated he wouldn't refund you isn't either since he didn't. I see nothing slanderous or libel or with intent.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Regardless of what his discription says which you plainly stated, you couldn't get it to work. Telling him to **** off isn't actionable either. The fact you stated he wouldn't refund you isn't either since he didn't. I see nothing slanderous or libel or with intent.
    I got a buddy that's good friends with a phenom lawyer. He sent it to him just to be sure. If he tells me, it's go time.
    I already have a nice email all written up for him. Not threats, no slander, just good ale fashioned sarcasm.
    The little a hole that emailed me earlier chimed back in. pretty sure it's the "dealer" he said that combs craigslist. Got a nice email set to rocket out to that one too.
    Ive got your lil buddy right here! Patiently waiting for my cheese to finish sliding off my cracker.

Both Libel and Slander REQUIRE that "you" "knew or should have known" that what you said/wrote was false, so if you have said noting false there can be no Slander or Libel, it's simply a review and/or your opinion which incidentally is protected under the 1st amendment.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

This ones being watched

We are about done here and a certain person knows why.

I understand the emotions but this isn't something to be hashed out in a prepping forum.
    Everyone capiche?
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Thanks for the concern Alaska.
    Honestly, I think I'm being trolled. All correspondence has been through c/l so I'm not even sure it was actually from the owner of the company.
    It's a dead issue. I won't respond to anymore emails.
    If he files suit, I'll know then. He can waste his money if he wants to.
    In the mean time, the stoves still for sale!

Got a nibble. Going to meet someone interested. Public place of course.
    Wish me luck.

Best wishes hoss.
    Trust. It's what's for dinner.

People tend to think twice about suing someone when their attorney asks for a $2,000 retainer.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

how did it go?
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!