Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Who has a non prepping related hobby?

" Also bought a few Boer goats, but that would probably be more along the prepare thing."

Sure you're not starting a Muslim dating site?
    "Never send a Glock to do a 1911's job."

I used to make martial arts weapons from hardwood pallets and imported motorcycle crates. Nunchaku, tonfa, batons and baston's. and wood bolos, barongs and katana.
    I also used to make HO/00 and 1/72 scale military vehicles from cardboard and balsa wood and Elmer's glue (tm).
    I had a wild sand table.

Someday I'm going to devote myself to paint by numbers and sell them at a sidewalk café in Santa Barbara.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

lol...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

I kind of do hobbies as my hobby. If I see something that I like I'll study up on it and give it a try. I do leather work. Indian bead work, Chip carving, I write, read, I've made and wrapped fishing rods, I fish in a not survival way, I've made jewelry, gardening, braiding leather and latter para-cord...just all manner of crafts. I like to work with my hands and putter around in my three shops. LOL, even my profession is like this, I have done a little of every thing in the blue-collar world. I've done slab work, framing crew, roofing and a little of the interior stuff. I've worked as an auto mechanic, Big Truck mechanic for White Trucks, I fix vacuum cleaners, I used to do a lot of plumbing I'm an electrician. Certified HVAC, Gunsmith, Draftsman, Machinist, I do appliance repair both residential and commercial. In the 80s I put my wife through college loading trucks. It's good money if you have what it takes... I'm a really big boy. I like learning things and I guess that is my biggest hobby.

trying to keep my marbles from falling out.. I seem to lose them every so often.....

Hummm, I think I found some of them but they are all chipped and cracked. Might have some of yours mixed in with mine though..finders keepers ..... worn but still has a little life left in them. I'll give em' back when I'm done with them.. Promise.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Camo can I get on the wait list if ya have a few extras?

If there's anything left beside glass dust, sure! Trust me. When i'm done with my marbles there wont be a waiting list. lok

so the big question is,,, will we ,,any of us here have enough left over for a game of shooters? lol

My marbles will have to be put in a safe place for display only because when I'm done with them, they won't be fit for a game of shooters. One hit and they will shatter!