Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: From Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Barney_Fife View Post
    I'm not fat. Stop calling me fat. YOU'RE fat, Fatty. Fatty, fatty, fatty! See? How do YOU like it, when someone calls you "fat".
    Now apologize, fatty, and promise you'll never do it again.
    Easy there Barney, put your one bullet back in your pocket

Quote Originally Posted by B&C USA View Post
    Easy there Barney, put your one bullet back in your pocket
    Thank you!. I've been waiting for that since February 2nd.
    777 FGG

I'm sensing Barney's days are numbered on here.

What happened Barney, did you get yourself banned from another forum, which is why you have graced us with your presence?

He had a bad dating experience. Give em a break. LOL I like him as there's now another instigator in the Hiiisouse!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

You know you're suppose to wear skeeter repellant not drink it right?
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

This thread sideways so long ago I can't keep any of the innuendoes straight.....

Joe - NY

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    You know you're suppose to wear skeeter repellant not drink it right?
    Oh no..... Uuurrrp...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by Brien View Post
    I'm sensing Barney's days are numbered on here.

What happened Barney, did you get yourself banned from another forum, which is why you have graced us with your presence?
    Truthfully, I get banned from ALL the forums I join. I get bored and start putting my toe across the line. But first you've got to figure out where it is. I hate rules, hate moderators (in general, hate the idea that someone else has "veto" power over me, my speech, etc... Hate the idea that intellectual inferiors have power over me. (That's a broad statement, and not "aimed" anywhere. It's just true.) It's also the foundation of my political philosophy which is that I can make better decisions for myself than my government can, particularly when you consider that the government is a massive compromise between some of the stupidest people on the planet. It offends me to submit control of my life to inferiors. Once you BELIEVE that, it has a tendency to creep over into all aspects of your life.

Sometimes, old salty trolls start messing with me and I hand it back to them in ways that are a permanent embarrassment. Younger, smarter guys think I'm hilarious, which makes the geriatrics hate me all the more. I really just joined to find out what's publically available regarding home made explosives. That, and I have an interest in underground communities and wouldn't mind connecting with others. I have this idea that living underground is the way to beat the upcoming global warming that is going to destroy the surface of the planet.

You can disinvite me if you like. No need to ban. I don't like being somewhere where I'm not wanted. I'm on several different forums and can post my stuff anywhere. I'm reading around, looking for something REALLY interesting, but only occasionally find isolated things that are mildly interesting. I get the idea that the forum's popularity is down for some reason. Maybe it's seasonal? Lots of interesting posts from 2 years ago, but the photo links are broken and the more interesting members are inactive. It's kind of dead here. I'm trying to spark SOMETHING. Or at least make a good connection with a person that shares similar interests, etc... Is that racist "storm (whatever) forum active? Are they all stupid, like I remember? Anyways, when the head dude starts making public statements about sands in the hour glass, the end is not far behind, so...

Just yesterday
    Last edited by Barney_Fife; 02-07-2015 at 07:38 PM.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

I had no idea...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...