Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: From Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Barney_Fife View Post
    Had this thought in response, and also to something said in the deleted thread:

If EVERYONE is on "The List", then The List is useless to the government that has it.
    You may be right, but I'll be happy blending in with the masses, not sitting at the front.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Had this thought in response, and also to something said in the deleted thread:

If EVERYONE is on "The List", then The List is useless to the government that has it.
    How is it acceptable to the American people that is a list exists?
    777 FGG

Quote Originally Posted by Brien View Post
    Ya, but we're also NOT inquiring on how to make homemade explosives..
    Does the name "Sleestak" ring a bell?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    I wonder if it's a friend of wnn...
    My first impression of wnn was his "Goodbye cruel world, I'm leaving you..." speech. If he can stir-up that much drama over online issues, can you imagine what living in the trailer next to him must be like?

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Only time will tell.... Hey Barney, you know anything about storms?
    I went there once, maybe twice. Not real impressed. I'm as racist as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I'm a sadist, an idiot. or enjoy hanging out with them. I have a real problem with the skinhead racists because they aren't racist ENOUGH. Sure, they have a convincing patter of hate and it appeals to the retarded, but do they know why? If it was only about a simple matter of skin color, the hate would be a waste of time. I don't hate purple cars; I hate inferior cars that don't go when they are supposed to, break-down constantly and the fact that everyone says the car is just as good if not better than all the others then I don't hate the CARS, I hate the people that are ****ing lying to me. I hate the culture that creates the lie, disseminates the lie, requires belief in the lie as a prerequisite for advancement, or even to be deemed "adequate" (by people that are inferior to you).

Plus they're stupid. Jews are the best thing that ever happened to the human race, and anyone that says otherwise is really stupid. I think a lot of antisemitism is perpetrated by inferior races as a means of watering-down the ability of the average person to self-actualize and figure out

Quote Originally Posted by Brien View Post
    Ya, but we're also NOT inquiring on how to make homemade explosives. Come on man, you seem like a smart fella, use your own common sense.
    This was the quote I really wanted to respond to.

Note it wasn't a simple question of "How to", but also multi-faceted with the core idea being whether or not there's any truth to the media-perpetuated rumor that it's possible for a near-layperson to manufacture explosives using commonly available materials. It's no secret. I've seen several recipes, and some looked like the might be authentic, but all included ingredients that the average person is never going to be able to acquire without some extreme finesse and some extreme risk. Remember the whole part about whether or not it's a myth? That was the whole point of the post. I think it's a myth, at this point. I think the ingredients are difficult to obtain and that the average person is never going to be able to do it. And I think all the talk about these recipes is click-bait, empty promises that exist only to manipulate a person into clicking a link.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    You may be right, but I'll be happy blending in with the masses, not sitting at the front.
    I guess that's valid on a "survival" forum. I think the misconception is that people that are aware of circumstances hurtling us towards economic catastrophe and a backslide into barbarism are the same people that care enough to do something. So, I'm learning the difference between people who's objective is to "survive" versus those that are thinking in a more opposite direction.

Oh well thank gawd you're here
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Oh well thank gawd you're here
    Your welcome. And, if you need anything else in the future, just pray. I'm always listening.

Some how I don't think you are
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Your welcome. And, if you need anything else in the future, just pray. I'm always listening.
    I'm guessing you've never been described as a 'good listener'...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    I'm guessing you've never been described as a 'good listener'...
    I'm not fat. Stop calling me fat. YOU'RE fat, Fatty. Fatty, fatty, fatty! See? How do YOU like it, when someone calls you "fat".
    Now apologize, fatty, and promise you'll never do it again.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Bad dating experiences???
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...