Thread: duke#1 traps

Default duke#1 traps

Up for sale (6) half dozen brand new( never used or cocked) Duke #1 foot hold trap. $30.00 + shipping from 32736 (fl) your choice on carrier. Pm for pix & detail. Possible trade for knife or body traps/ archery equipment ? Lmk thanks Pete.
    Last edited by wnn; 12-27-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Would you happen to have any Victor or Blake & Lamb foot-traps you'd sell or swap?
    Prefer coil jump traps or double spring, nothing below a #2.

Sure dont sorry. Bought these & some body traps , aint got the heart to use the foot holds, thats why theyre new/ unused. I bought em as a JIC deal. I dont hunt / trap anymore but still hold a huntin/fishin/trappin lic. @least it goes to a good cause. Ive seen foot holds vs body traps & foot units arent my deal.
    Last edited by wnn; 12-27-2014 at 07:02 PM.

All of mine, what I have left, are Blake & Lamb and Victor. I sure don't have what I used to, I got heaps of them stolen. I have 18 of them left out of 40, most was #2 and #4 double spring, a few were jump traps.
    Most was bought or traded for in the 70's, and I made some decent money with them, but furs are not bringing like they were in those days.

True the cost of coons (1993) when i 1st got license went from 35 to 5 here in fl.used to get 200 for coyote & now 0 . I used to trap coons simple cause i despise em.& now i raise em . go figure.

I like coons too.
    I had 2 when I was in grade school, one sow/one boar..the boar kinda got mean, but the sow was a sweetheart.
    The boar finally left, never saw him again, and I kept the female for years. She liked to ride in my pickup, with her paws on the tiller.

I did the bulk of trapping in the late 60's thru the early 90's, and now I do off and on every couple years, more of a hobby. Gas prices kinda dictated me, so I've not done much since 07 or so.

I took all my furs to Arkansas City, Kansas (long trip north for me), and got top price, and it was fun to go.

It is alotta fun dont get me wrong , i just enjoy bein in no mans land myself, anymore.fwc's stopped & ask " get anything" & ill answer nope. But im not really trappin , got my gun & im in the woods enjoyin it.im away from the scattetrbrains & thats all that matters to me , my 10yrs old daughter loves to go with me.
    Last edited by wnn; 12-27-2014 at 08:02 PM.