Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread?

https://youtu.be/_e7jhfRXmvg

So been taking it ultra easy around memphis, looking for what's really important.

Been taking these sound sessions sifting thru some things. There were 3 times when there was a lady in white surrounded by stars. Then couple days ago was sifting thru new music looking for a change in beats. Thought this matched up for what's coming if we look thru things on the other side, instead of fighting everyone.

What do WE need?

You have all these world leaders fighting each other thinking they can just divide this place up and leave the people in chaos.

Think about what we could build if we quit bsing everyone.

Everyone should have clean water, food, and shelter that provides cover. <there are solutions to solve this for everybody.

Have you ever met the Gibori? I like Giborim, cause there's many.

Sometimes im talking to the old timers, or hanging out with some of the best, drinking beer someplace. Tell them, how do we not have the finest warriors dispersed all over the country. How are vets, not the men of renowned.

Lights been looking out and watching everything we do. We can get consumed in it or learn to grow. No matter what the world will change. How do we look out for the people. What's inside is worth more than money.

We had a proof of concept a couple weeks ago about how we can put our targets where we need them to be. Peeps can't hide from the Light and we can bring the fire down to u.

Thought the vid was good for the environment!

What's wrong with butterflies surrounded by dragonflies under umbrellas of warriors!

@swift

U see the fire that fell the other day? Was that a "GREEN" light over Queensland?

If I'm right about some things, there will be another one.

* CFF... how about we send some fire over New York. Something danger close, do a bit more than rattle the windows!

*** think this chick gets excellent guidance...

Swear she knows the Fair Lady I see in certain circles. <she knows what I'm hunting.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 09-28-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Must be some dang good beer Al. My Bud Light just makes me sleepy. And I can't drink enough to make me listen to Taylor Swift

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

That was pretty damn random ,Al...

Sweet!!!
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Lmao! What's wrong with better outcomes for almost everyone!

Hate, they might not be meteors. We'll see. If it's tech, im hoping they can adjust for effects, for that application mentioned.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 09-28-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Must be some dang good beer Al. My Bud Light just makes me sleepy. And I can't drink enough to make me listen to Taylor Swift
    Well I have tea or maybe a rum n coke. Haven't found a good muddled mint mojito in awhile. Like cider where available. What's wrong with chit-chat. A lot going on in the world.

I don't care for all of Ms Swifts stuff. Thought this vid would work for the message and matched certain information been seeing in places.

Think she makes a awesome lady liberty surrounded by stars!

Fairly certain she speaks to some of the same people.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Default Hissing

Besides the contents of Barry's speeches, what get me is the whistling S's he puts on the end of words. He sounds like a hissing snake. Wonder if he ever spent time in a garden ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHjM3Tfzl38

Start around 1:30 to save time

^it's funny Winni, think we need to do a S maneuver to get around the tail of things.

Should I continue to invest in TY products ?

@VRIL, u sure you see everything!

I have no problem letting this place burn. Just don't think 7 billion need to see it.

I can draw you pictures of what the inside of the bennu looks like. Theres a rainbow bridge behind double doors between 2 pillars. The book was there last time I was. The son didn't get the book from the father he got it from Anu/Ra.

* u ever see the pinkish purple plasma that has the bubbles that float up?

Anu/RA changed their path to bring them closer to this system eons ago. The earth/tiamat hasn't always been in the same place either. It's possible to move this place. When we were reconstructed 2nd genesis, certain tech was built into it.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 10-04-2016 at 11:59 PM.

The other problem is the 12.

Think Russia has recon on Saturn currently. Theres tech that make the fission tracks in the rings which collect dust, more dust the more light ya reflect, more energy harvested. Some of that tech we could fit over a dozen aircraft carriers in.