Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: At What Point is it Truly End of the World (No Law, No Govt., Each One for

[QUOTE=jerb;769694]nice fantasy, but we all know that it aint feasible. You'll probably get shot while you try to do all that. It would take weeks to accomplish, since you aint actually got the materials, you'd have to make them, and just having the materials around is a felony. It's all based upon the idea that you've got a findable, above ground place that you're trying to defend, and all the manpower needed to pull it off, all of whom will do what you want. That's never going to happen. The flag goes up when the $100 bill is toilet tissue and the thing to do is to have some buried food and gear, and some spiderholes. Convert 1-2 of them into a tunnel and stay in it for a year, during daylight hours. "your" area being just another hunk of woods, there'll be nothing to attract anyone there, or to keep them there after you inflict some casualties, quietly, at night. The Viet Cong lived in tunnels for 30 years. You will only need to do so for 1 year. In that period of time, 99% of the population will be dead, making it much safer for you to scrounge whatever you need, but it would still be best to do so with night vision, or to hide most of the day and if daylight is necessary, be out and about only during evening hours and then use darkness to move-hide until the next evening.[/QUOTE:] Keep on running your mouth. Your only digging the hole deeper. You need a serious attitude adjustment, and to learn a little respect for your elders and superiors. And I'm just gonna leave it there.

Interesting JERB has commented on so many varied post today. But has yet to say anything other than to disparage the folks who have been on here for years. Wonder if he gets out of moms basement often?
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Probably not and probably has been kicked out of his other places so he'd try his luck here.......
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Interesting JERB has commented on so many varied post today. But has yet to say anything other than to disparage the folks who have been on here for years. Wonder if he gets out of moms basement often?
    Yeah, I had to restrain myself, cause I don't want to get into hot water. But for several minutes I considered laying a Master Sergeant ass chewing on the boy, but if I did that he'd have to stand up to eat for about six months 'cause he wouldn't have any ass left to sit on. I picture him as some young upstart wannabe with a vastly overinflated ego, filled with false self importance who thinks he's ready to run with the big dogs. I suspect that the young'un is in for a big let down.

Easy Beo. Easy.

Lol
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Yeah, I had to restrain myself, cause I don't want to get into hot water. But for several minutes I considered laying a Master Sergeant ass chewing on the boy, but if I did that he'd have to stand up to eat for about six months 'cause he wouldn't have any ass left to sit on. I picture him as some young upstart wannabe with a vastly overinflated ego, filled with false self importance who thinks he's ready to run with the big dogs. I suspect that the young'un is in for a big let down.

only bothered to reply to one of his multitude postings >>> thinks he's scaring off harden Somali ghetto thugs with a .22 single shot or some Saturday Nite Special >>> must never have watched Black Hawk Down - "thems" don't scare that eazy

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Easy Beo. Easy.

Lol
    Yeah, I know: "HEEL!...good dog, good dog." GRRRRRRR!! RUFF, RUFF! (Chuckle)

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post

Hey Jerb> How many tunnels did you explore while in country . Were you even there ? Or did you just read it somewhere on mom's computer in her basement ?
    My bet is you never spent time in the jungle but want to dance with us old timers in order to make yourself important . If you had proof you'd laid it out in your post but you didn't. You just posted some namby pamby crock of **** pieced together from God knows where .
    You know not of us old timers or our abilities . But I'll tell you this you're barking up the wrong tree dog.

I'll bet the only tunnels you've seen are the ones you drive through. But hey if you believe what you say then start with my old ass and come take my **** first and then post it here some the members know you're for real. Then you can go get Beowulf
    I'll give you credit though. You're good for comedic relief.

Now go get your toy soldiers and go play in the dirt and tunnels you live in and conquer the world . Be sure you have your extra diapers just in case you have a ****ty accident.

Run Low Drive On