Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Idaho Experience

Quote Originally Posted by pinetopfirefighter View Post
    Thanks. It's tough to find the optimal place. We looked at places for a very long time. Ended up finding our house on craigslist. I really like being on the east side of the pass too. The commute to CDA is beautiful and worth it. The housing over here is way more affordable over too.
    When I was about 16, my parents almost bought the old school in CDA that was converted to a B&B. The guy wanted a lot, but we loved it there. Also looked at Medford OR.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Quote Originally Posted by Daelith View Post
    We go hiking out that way on occasion, definitely beautiful!

Main problem for us is that we're in Spokane and Spokane Valley multiple times a week and if I switch jobs it's almost a given I'll be going into Spokane, otherwise I would have already dragged her out that way. The hills northwest of Rathdrum and the hills south of Post Falls are looking good so far, and even the west side of the lake, but finding something in the realm of what we want that doesn't have a 4k sq ft McMansion on it but does have utilities has been interesting. I hadn't thought to check Craigslist though, thanks for the heads up.
    I completely understand the location issue. Job wise, it is definitely a smarter move to be over there. There a some beautiful areas south of Post Falls. Keep me posted on the hunt.

Great place, you won't regret it. We lived in Idaho for 15 years hated leaving.

Been living here since 1964. No place Id rather be.

You are living my dream
    WWIII starts now