Thread: The Snugpak Snuggy Headrest review

Default The Snugpak Snuggy Headrest review

The Snugpak Snuggy Headrest:
    Pack Size: L9 X W6 X H5
    Expanded Size: L9 X W12 X H5

From the company:

For such a compact pillow, the Snuggy Headrest provides an amazing amount of support for your head and neck.
    Colors available: Black
    Weight: 200grams (.4 Pounds)
    Origin: Imported
    Situation: I have used this item over a span of 4.5 years. I have used it in the desert of southern California when days were in the triple digits, the tropics of the Pacific with temperatures ranging from the 60s to high 90s with high humidity and now on the east coast mid 70s F. Used in conjunction with the Sleeper Lite (Mummy bag), Snugpak Jungle Bag and Multimat.

The Good: It's soft, lite weight and works as a small pillow when sleeping in the outdoors. I have minor back issues and this pillow is enough to keep my head off the ground and my spine in line with my head and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. We all know it's the minor comforts that make our outdoors experiences just a little bit better.

The bad and the ugly: I think I paid something like $30 for this product. Snugpak is now offering larger pillows: 11.75x 15.75 with a 1.25 cushion for only $25. I don't know if this product is any better or packs down any smaller, but I wouldn't mind trying it out. Snagpak no longer offers the headrest on their website but is offered on other sites, which makes me wonder if this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. If this is the case, why?

Final thoughts: Still a keeper, has a place in my pack. Cheap and definitely makes tent camping a little more comfortable. Too lite and too useful to replace.
    "a warrior is not proven only in combat, but also in life. He lives by a code,....... Combat is an extension of that code, not the source." Justin Smith

Quote Originally Posted by nhjDGHF2l View Post
    "As far as I know,cheap oakley sunglasses sale, China's leadership has shown strong interest in engaging the US in this regard,cheap oakley sunglasses," Chi said.Li's remarks came at a reception in Beijing to mark the 64th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China and a day after the formal opening of Shanghai free trade zone,cheap oakley sunglasses, which has been hailed as potentially the boldest reform move in decades. The lowest monthly pay reported was 500 yuan and the highest 100,000 yuan. China Construction Bank currently has 15 branches or subsidiary companies outside of the Chinese mainland.There are three cooperative research projects that are underway and sponsored by authorities in both China and the EU,oakleys on sale, he said.As it is increasing international exchanges and cooperation in technologies and intellectual property rights,oakleys on sale, the district is making full use of its edge in innovation and aims to be a key global technology transfer center that is growing to international status, the official noted."It is obvious that the telecom operators,Cheap Oakley Sunglasses, service providers and new market players such as Internet or smartphone-application developers would benefit from such new businesses.Figures show that the central bank drained 300 billion yuan,cheap oakley sunglasses sale, 253 billion yuan, 153 billion yuan from the banking system in January,cheap oakley sunglasses sale, February and March,cheap fake oakley frogskins, respectively,http://www.iwraw-ap.org/toms/, and it injected 98 billion yuan and 130 billion yuan into the system in April and May, respectively. ?Everyone, rich or poor,oakley cheap, young or old, has to face struggles and confusion."Even though caution is required in directly comparing IP filing figures across countries,oakleys sunglasses cheap, these trends nevertheless reflect how the geography of innovation has shifted,cheap oakley sunglasses,"said Gurry."With help from the city's civil affairs bureau, we've got an accountant,toms outlet, gone from eight volunteers to 86, and can now give invoices (approved by the tax authorities) to donors,oakleys on sale," Zhang said.
    The move aims to protect exclusive trademark rights and crack down on infringement,Oakley Outlet, said Xie Jingrong,cheap oakley sunglasses sale, deputy head of the NPC's law committee,http://www.iwraw-ap.org/cheapoakleysunglasses/, at the session which runs from Monday to Friday.There have been few more opportune times,wholesale oakley sunglasses, either,Fake Oakley Sunglasses, to be involved in the search for alien life,cheap oakley sunglasses, Kwok believes ? and at the Beijing assembly,toms promo code, he was elected vice-president of the International Astronomical Union's bio-astronomy Commission 51 for the next three years.2 million) in damages for copyright violations.In addition to the MIIT,oakley cheap, the Ministry of Public Security,oakleys on sale, Ministry of Land and Resources,cheap toms, Ministry of Environmental Protection,oakley cheap, General Administration of Customs,oakley cheap, State Administration of Taxation,oakleys on sale, State Administration for Industry & Commerce and State Administration of Work Safety will participate in the campaign.787 per ounce.The fines were collected to build up secret cash reserves, a majority of which was embezzled by Li and Liu. Hu said unlike the massive investment in infrastructure in 2008,oakley cheap, investment this time should focus more on strategic emerging industries. "Later,oakley cheap, we sent the dog to the capital's agricultural department. Chen Huaxin and Wu Wenyuan were both volunteer teachers in a mountain village in Dafa county of Guizhou province when they fell in love.But Sun Baoyu,wholesale oakley sunglasses, president of Shenyang General Magnetic Co and head of the coalition,wholesale oakley sunglasses, said Hitachi Metals no longer has any right to claim the patents.
    Stronger output and a continued increase in new orders combined to lift the PMI. It is the most efficient way for Maersk Line to tap into the development of China, he said. The Hong Kong government on Friday unveiled a new round of curbs on the property market,toms sale, imposing a 10 to 20 percent Special Stamp Duty (SSD) on short term home resales within a three-year period and also slapped an unprecedented 15 percent Buyers' Stamp Duty (BSD) on home buyers who were not permanent Hong Kong residents.First,oakleys sunglasses cheap, the two sides should discuss the signing of a treaty on good-neighborliness, friendship and cooperation to provide legal and institutional safeguards for bilateral strategic cooperation to move further forward,cheap oakley sunglasses sale, he said.
    cool....i think
    Last edited by porkingporkpork; 06-10-2014 at 08:10 AM.
    Vox Populi!

?????????? Porky ????
    Quote Originally Posted by porkingporkpork View Post
    cool....i think
    Armageddon Catering....Providing All Of Your Post SHTF And TEOTWAWKI Needs.