Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Snugpak Jungle Bag review

Lmao@ no it isn’t
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

byronCah Guest

Default The Snugpak Jungle Bag review

UNI-T does not have products that wins any prize about their speed and features.
    Even so it is a safe bet at the low priced multimeters.

Default -

Great skimmer in action.. mind telling the cost and the specs as well? Since its a review

By the way... who painted that Dory? or is Dolly? haha..

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.

Default -

I bought this bag from Amazon and it arrived last week. I must say that it meets my expectations entirely and that all the gear that I would want to carry with me fits in it perfectly. It is also very comfortable, light and versatile to carry. For this low price it may very well turn out to be my favorite camera bag Im looking forward to using it on the field.

I got a basecamp ops snugpack. Its abit bigger so i fit in it

Default -

What a great review I like the part when you left your bow in the truck in 80 degrees and no problem I might have to try them out.

Default -

I bought this bag from Amazon and it arrived last week. I must say that it meets my expectations entirely and that all the gear that I would want to carry with me fits in it perfectly. It is also very comfortable, light and versatile to carry. For this low price it may very well turn out to be my favorite camera bag Im looking forward to using it on the field.

Botty mcbotterton strikes again