Thread: Firequest

Default Firequest

I recently discovered what looks like awesome gear on firequest.com. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about the quality/usefulness of their specialty ammo and gadgets?

Great more boat ammo!

Normally that "specialty" ammo is junk. It sounds cool and might be fun to play with and shoot paper but I'd never trust my life to it.

You're probably better off to make some of your own and pocket the money you save!

^danm skippy

Pocket full of dimes
    Steel bearings
    Flechettes
    That dental mold stuff, used as door breaching round, form into a 12ga dowel
    Copper slugs
    Steel slugs
    Tungsten, hehe!
    Fishing weight
    Glass sucks.....

Pretty sure the imagination can lead the way.

ok thanks I wouldn't blow money on that stuff anyway. but if you are interested they have brass knuckles, lead gloves and a twelve gauge trip wire for perimeter security etc... Thanks for all the advice. I would love to make some homemade nasty rounds.

Kentucky...
    I never understood lead gloves, when everyone knows F=1/2mv^2. Meaning if you increase mass, you get a linear increase in force. Increasing velocity, gives you a squared increase in force. Train with the lead to strengthen muscles, and fight without. F = ma. Increasing your muscles, increases force. Which increases acceleration.

See? Physics is phun!
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    Kentucky...
    I never understood lead gloves, when everyone knows F=1/2mv^2. Meaning if you increase mass, you get a linear increase in force. Increasing velocity, gives you a squared increase in force. Train with the lead to strengthen muscles, and fight without. F = ma. Increasing your muscles, increases force. Which increases acceleration.

See? Physics is phun!
    ok that makes sense. I just thought it might be better because I saw people able to break cinder blocks with them. But as the adage goes training beats equipment. thanks for the advice.

Bullets r like the easy button.

Hand 2 hand is personal, an more animalistic.

I still prefer stand off.