Thread: Servcold? propane refrigerator. What's it worth?

Default Norcold? propane refrigerator. What's it worth?

I have a chance to pick up a older fair sized (30') motor home that has what looks like a 3/4 sized refrigerator freezer in it that runs off of propane. The fridge looks like it is much newer than the motor home and in pretty good shape. Anybody out there know if these fridges are worth anything?
    I am thinking of buying the motorhome just for storage on my place and to have a extra bedroom in the summer.
    Last edited by Junkman; 01-16-2014 at 08:32 AM.

How much propane a month does it take to run those?

They are quite expensive new. I sold the functional 3-way out of my RV for $150 and it sold fast.

Just looked at the motor home again....the fridge is a norcold. Anybody want/need a 30 foot motor home that runs for $300.00?
    I will be selling the fridge separately and it might be this one, http://www.adventurerv.net/norcold-n...utm_medium=cpc
    Last edited by Junkman; 01-15-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman View Post
    Just looked at the motor home again....the fridge is a norcold. Anybody want/need a 30 foot motor home that runs for $300.00?
    I will be selling the fridge separately and it might be this one, http://www.adventurerv.net/norcold-n...utm_medium=cpc
    too bad your in Montana or I'd jump at a running 30' motorhome for $300

By the way my old motor-home had a Norcold model 963 fridge/freezer I sold it separate from my motorhome for $600 on craigslist. They are excellent Fridge/Freezers I wish I had kept mine, I very much regret selling it.

If your Norcold is similar to the one I sold you should be able to get atleast $600 for it if it's in good working condition. The Norcold cooling units alone sell for $500 to $600 new

look at the inside sticker to see what model you have, it will look like this

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

is the rv still available? I don't see a sold notification so I'm assuming it is how far can you travel with it to transport it? I get paid once a month and I am very interested in this. It would be a home for me..
    Last edited by Getting Serious; 07-18-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    Find me at:
    http://preparingtolive.blogspot.com/

yeah, from 600 to over a grand new or even more depending upon model. if it is currently registered I might have to drive up that way and buy it! be a good road trip but I could never get anyone to watch the place I could trust. that's the thing about having livestock, you cant leave for a day. heck I cant be gone at dark!