Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big sun spot turning towards us

Default Big sun spot turning towards us

So it's 3:44 am here and I have been awake since 2 am for some strange reason. I don't know why. I do know that I had a dream right before I woke up about a STRONG solar flare being emitted by the sun. So after I get out of bed I checked http://spaceweather.com/ . This was the headline;

FLARES LIKELY TODAY: Giant sunspot AR1944 has developed a 'beta-gamma-delta' magnetic field that harbors energy for potent Earth-directed eruptions. NOAA forecasters estimate a 75% chance of M-class flares and a 30% chance of X-flares on Jan. 5th.

and.....

Growing sunspot AR1944 has a 'beta-gamma-delta' magnetic field that harbors energy for X-class solar flares.

So, I don't know if this is God's way of using me to get the word out or if it is just coincidence, but either way keep a close eye on what the sun is doing today and be prepared to unplug from the grid if a massive flare is detected.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

never dismiss dreams. i dont want to sond like a hoaky new age type. but its shocking what dreams can tell you if you listen. ive seen amazing things with remote viewing aswell, witch is sorta like dreaming. i dont buy into the new age religion bs, but you only use 10% of your brain, if you get a monent in witch 15 to 20% kicks on, anything could happen

btw, im not a hoaky new age'er. lol. i from a very young age have been a lucid dreamer, it was not till my 20s that i learned it was not normal. so i kinda looked into this alot.

I'm glad somebody else watches spaceweather.com . I don't really mind where intel comes from....hoaky new age'er or strange lights in the northern sky. Might check my chicken bones later.

lucky lucky chicken bones......

It is very good of you to warn us. I usually stay on top of solar flares, but hadn't checked lately. Thanks a lot for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    btw, im not a hoaky new age'er. lol. i from a very young age have been a lucid dreamer, it was not till my 20s that i learned it was not normal. so i kinda looked into this alot.
    Do you awake, to the feeln of dieing all over again, the strong energy, yet static. Dense inpenetratability within the mind. Brief moment of extreme clarity amongst the random digits of infenance.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    but you only use 10% of your brain...
    That's actually a hoax... no basis in science.

For a fascinating update on "Brain" - see this:
    http://www.ted.com/talks/suzana_herc...man_brain.html
    "What's yours is yours, do not trespass upon the person, liberty or property of another."

hmmmmmm.

Well, earlier today the sun spot sent out a strong M class flare, and just a few minutes ago it sent out an X1 flare! Keep watching as it seems to be stirring now.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best