Thread: Bubble pack medications

Default Bubble pack medications

If you use medication that comes in a bubble pack regularly, then you know how difficult it is to "pop" the meds from the pack when your head is pounding to beat the band.
    I took an empty medicine bottle, cut off the front of the commercial medication box to fit on the bottle, taped it to the bottle. Now when I buy bubble pack meds, I remove them from the bubble packs and put the pills in the bottle. I don't like to take meds, so, I tend to wait until the pain is blinding before I take them. I take "Aleve_D, Sinus & Headache" when it's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by B&C USA View Post
    If you use medication that comes in a bubble pack regularly, then you know how difficult it is to "pop" the meds from the pack when your head is pounding to beat the band.
    I took an empty medicine bottle, cut off the front of the commercial medication box to fit on the bottle, taped it to the bottle. Now when I buy bubble pack meds, I remove them from the bubble packs and put the pills in the bottle. I don't like to take meds, so, I tend to wait until the pain is blinding before I take them. I take "Aleve_D, Sinus & Headache" when it's needed.

Don't feel bad, I have to cut the foil and paper with a knife to get those open. I have one antihistamine that requires a shaped charge to get it open.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    Don't feel bad, I have to cut the foil and paper with a knife to get those open. I have one antihistamine that requires a shaped charge to get it open.
    I use a pair of scissors to cut along the bubble line and peel back the foil on several at a time. I gave up on those "corner peel backs".

Know jes whut cha mean! Tryin to open them thangs by hand'll make ya say yore sunday school lesson sideways for shore! I usually use about a tenth ounce of Comp B...and sometimes even that just BARELY works! YUK YUK

I think there child proof. That's why I can't get in.

"This medication is for decreased fine motor control of the hands and loss of close vision acuity". Please read the four pages of microscopically printed chinese/english warnings and instructions and then perform the 7 steps required to open the quadruple layered kevlar cobalt containment packaging.