Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So i can not delete my account.

Default So i can not delete my account.

I joined this forum hoping to learn a few things to survive When SHTF,instead i saw some retards (not all)with racial supremacism and anti governmental ideas.So i nicely ask moderators to erase my account.No they did not.I know that because i checked my account by logging in ,if they erased it.Any ways ,until moderators kick me out,i will respond any threads regarding anti-government and national identity issues.
    Thank You.

If you do not want to participate in this forum, simply log out and do not come back.

Quote Originally Posted by D_Y View Post
    If you do not want to participate in this forum, simply log out and do not come back.
    You are using VBulletin Version 4.2.0 ,you can erase account.instead try to turn into piss contest.

In the old version the forum was running users had the ability to delete their own account. Either the feature was removed from the Vbulletin software, or admins locked it out from view for the users.

Since you do not have access to delete your own account, change your password to something stupid long, by randomly hitting buttons on your keyboard. Clear your cookies and your history and delete the bookmark for the forum.
    Its dangerous to be right, when the government is wrong.

I don't have contests. I just do not understand. If you don't want to be here - leave. Why come here if you don't like it? We all get to choose how we spend our time. If this isn't where you want to spend your time, then don't.

What i want is,able to remove all my posts.So it is time for you to call Vbulletin and learn how to remove account data.i do not want to support any anti whatever .

Instructions

Click the "Users" menu and then "Search for Users."

Type the user's screen name and click "Find." You can also click "Show All Users" and scroll through the list to find the account to delete.

Click the drop-down menu to the right of the user's name and click "Delete User."

Click "Yes" to confirm that you want to delete the account.

How about you just stfu and go away you ****ing cry baby
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

You agreed to terms on a free forum. No where does it state we must delete you or your posts

If your self is this knotted up over this then your really gonna be in trouble if the **** does hit the fan
    Good grief almighty
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

I banned his IP as well...
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

Any Man Who thinks He Can Be Prosperous By Letting The Government Take Care Of Him, Better Take A Closer Look At The American Indian