Thread: onions and sulfur

Default onions and sulfur

just a few days ago I ran a light fever and had an infection of sinus and it went up into the membrane around inside my skull,, dizziness, lightheadedness and basic feeling like crap.. no meds in the house.. this was Saturday I believe,, yup.. had already fed the horses good,, plenty hay to get them through next two days and was no way in no shape to drive to do anything.. If I'd had white sage, ginger, cayenne, thyme and fenugreek in the house I 'd have made up my capsules to fight this off.. which we usually keep on hand but we moved so a lot of stuff was in storage
    I had a bag with three onions left in it and two of them had already gone bad with mold.. the last one was still in great shape but was getting old
    I grabbed my big boot socks and cut the onion in half , left the skin on and put them up against the arches of my feet, put my socks on over them and put my feet on the floor, and sat back in the love seat. About an hour or so later my eyes started burning and I began to get sleepy,, 4 hours later,, I took them off, and all better by 8 pm

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

do you live alone...???
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    do you live alone...???
    One of the many questions running thru my mind!

Actually applied sliced onions to a MSA infected boil on my back - brought it to a head - helped clear up the infection quicker that the sulfur based anti-biotics alone!

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    do you live alone...???
    You have to start warning people before they read replies like that. Lol. I've heard of people doing that, my grandma used to swallow 2 fingers of mentho-latum when she had sinus issues, never tried it, but she swore by it. (Yuck)
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

my grand ma made us do that as well,, can you imagine being forced to swallow big heaping spoonfulls of that nowadays,, gag me now... it would have been considered child abuse now..the bad part was I can usually tell when I have sinus problems,, throbbing cheeks, headache behind the eyes,, not this time.. went straight up top.. no warning..I am staying with friends right now till I can relocate to where ever it is I'm supposed to go to..but it worked ,, I did get funny looks tho lmao

I got a sinus infection for the first time last week, I damn near went to the E.R. Just like you described, congested, headache, and pressure in my face. My left eye felt like is was gonna pop out of my face. I was so dizzy that I didnt even wanna drive. I started to wonder if I was having a stroke, I gave myself the 1st aid stroke test (seriously) lol. I took a bc powder for the headache and bought one of those neti kettle things. I feel a lot better now. That neti thing is aweome, but feels really weird.
    I still hate commies, even after they changed their name to liberals...

I been wanting to get a few for barter and trade.. my friend in Colorado swears by them

when i get thesinus head ake i just take some baking soda and sniff it .soon my nose starts to run.
    then head ake gone,
    i get some funny looks if i dont get all the powder off m,y face though people think i am a coke head.i am not.
    crime dont pay as well as politics
    A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE,

can you imagine which would look funnier to those who are unenlightened,, the neti pot, the powder or the onions,, whats behind door number 3? LMAO