Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate SHTF: Martial Law...

With all the events going on in the world right now, we might be a lot closer to the brink that you would think…

In the past few weeks alone, we’ve seen a hostage situation in Australia, a school shooting in Pakistan, and Obama trying to lift the embargo on communist Cuba…not to mention continuing race riots, tension with Russia and the Middle East and the threat of Ebola (funny how those things kind of fell off the radar, huh?)

What I’m saying is that any of these situations, if they get out of hand, could easily result in martial law. Governments have been known to use everything from terrorist attacks to disease epidemics to racial tension to declare martial law.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FREE Report Reveals The Ultimate Battle Proven
    & Crisis Tested Bugout Bag and...What Yours Is Probably Missing

Quote Originally Posted by Survival Joe View Post
    With all the events going on in the world right now, we might be a lot closer to the brink that you would think…

In the past few weeks alone, we’ve seen a hostage situation in Australia, a school shooting in Pakistan, and Obama trying to lift the embargo on communist Cuba…not to mention continuing race riots, tension with Russia and the Middle East and the threat of Ebola (funny how those things kind of fell off the radar, huh?)

What I’m saying is that any of these situations, if they get out of hand, could easily result in martial law. Governments have been known to use everything from terrorist attacks to disease epidemics to racial tension to declare martial law.
    I agree and You forgot the WH Pipe Bombing/Shoot anyone in the Chaos Plot this week. They captured the so-called Terrorist who was working w/ an Undercover Agent..

Stocks and PM's are going up and down so much, they should be a Carnival Ride

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

5 more Gitmo detainees transfered out this week...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

One Biggie, though it may be tempting, try not to agitate military officers or do anything suspicious or aggressive.

When Martial Law hits and the military does drop by, drop by they WILL, I suggest that hide your contempt and advice your family to do the same. I realize this may go against the grain, but the survival of you and your family is your number one priority, and compliance does not mean you're giving up your beliefs.

Ask a few questions but not too many. You need to be the grey man, totally unmemorable. Nothing you say or do, nothing about the way you look should make you memorable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FREE Report Reveals The Ultimate Battle Proven & Crisis Tested Bugout Bag and...What Yours Is Probably Missing

I use to hunt off the list, now like many of the purged we r on the list. How we supposed to stay grey? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RazorEdge95 View Post
    All you need for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.
    http://www.whenshtf.com/threads/4619...075#post582075

What happened to the post in the quote from the post from the link above?

Clicking the link to the quoted text sends you here:
    http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.p...002#post582002

Quote Originally Posted by TripSeven View Post
    I said months ago that if "they begin to go door to door anywhere, Law abiding citizens everywhere should arm themselves and peacefully take to the streets."
    Why wait until it's too late? Why over-globalize the whole thing? Why not, instead, simply hold armed, outdoor, "open carry" monthly meetings outside the town hall, have a speech, a small prayer, some literature, take some donations and address some local issues while making a clear statement and "show of force" so that everyone understands there's an armed community that isn't afraid to show up in public, armed, and has the ability to comport themselves in a peaceful, lawful manner?

Give law enforcement the opportunity to work the kinks out of their police procedures on how they are going to deal with crowds of armed citizens showing up in public on a regular basis. As "situations" occur, everyone resolves the immediate situation peacefully, then uses the legal system to adjust the police procedures (vs. having a hissy fit and acting like a bunch of disrespectable goddam college students at a anti-anti-feminist protest rally). The left naturally fears guns, and that fear can be used to advantageous political effect.

Example, have open-carry and public meetings on proposed State-mandated vaccinations. Personally, I'm in favor of vaccinations, and would be open to giving the State some coercive authority to persuade a higher vaccination rate, provided that all voluntary alternatives had been tried, proven inadequate and there was a compelling need to do so. Having said that, there's still plenty to talk about. Associating resistance to State-mandated vaccinations with the right to keep and bear arms does several things.

1) Gives gun rights people and opportunity to meet, network, information share, socialize, etc...
    2) Gives vaccination people a friendly group of people to talk to, and a place to go where they can do the above within their own group/interests.
    3) Creates a working coalition between anti-vaccination (using this term VERY loosely) and pro-gun. Recruitment opportunity for pro-gun, and "moral support" for anti-vaccination due to a mutually held distrust and suspicion of the State.
    4) Creates a "unified front" for the leftists and their coaltions, gives them something to shriek about, draws attention to both gun rights and anti-vaccination and provides recruiting opportunity for both movements.
    5) Sends the message to the left that the "opposition" to their agenda isn't hiding behind the State, the legal beaurocracy and using Law Enforcement to enforce their will by proxy, but instead they face free men and women with guns that are willing to use them to protect and defend their rights, their country and their constitution from enemies both foreign AND domestic.

It's when they figure out that we consider them to be "domestic enemies" that the fun happens. That's when they have to decide if they are prepared to die for their beliefs, or if they are only willing to run their mouths and only occasionally vote to raise taxes and legislatively enslave their neighbors.

First, a comment on the bulk of your post...

It makes a lot of sense and is a good lesson in the kinds of things that can happen.

But I disagree... I think you're wrong when you suggest it could happen in the USA.. American's are born and bred in a fighting mood.. We fight for our freedom, we glorify violence, we detest authoritarian establishments.

While Marshal Law could happen in the USA, it believe it would be limited to curfews and minor incursions on our liberties, and even then, it would only be short lived because we American's wouldn't and couldn't tolerate it.

I've told my wife this is what separates our citizens from the rest of the world.. We don't take no $h1t and we're willing to die to protect our own rights and those of our fellow Americans.

Americans are fighters.. and we're well armed. Declaring Marshal Law and going door to door would be a blood bath and as soon as word got out, it would turn into a revolution and all out war.

It will never happen here so long as we have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf View Post

Pray. Get active. Have a plan.
    And there's one of the problems as I see it.. Perhaps less religion and more education on the part of all American's and we'd all be better off for it. This is the 21st century.. Religion should have gone the way of Tarot card readers and astrology long ago.. why hasn't it? What is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by Murby View Post
    First, a comment on the bulk of your post...

It makes a lot of sense and is a good lesson in the kinds of things that can happen.

But I disagree... I think you're wrong when you suggest it could happen in the USA.. American's are born and bred in a fighting mood.. We fight for our freedom, we glorify violence, we detest authoritarian establishments.

While Marshal Law could happen in the USA, it believe it would be limited to curfews and minor incursions on our liberties, and even then, it would only be short lived because we American's wouldn't and couldn't tolerate it.

I've told my wife this is what separates our citizens from the rest of the world.. We don't take no $h1t and we're willing to die to protect our own rights and those of our fellow Americans.

Americans are fighters.. and we're well armed. Declaring Marshal Law and going door to door would be a blood bath and as soon as word got out, it would turn into a revolution and all out war.

It will never happen here so long as we have guns.

And there's one of the problems as I see it.. Perhaps less religion and more education on the part of all American's and we'd all be better off for it. This is the 21st century.. Religion should have gone the way of Tarot card readers and astrology long ago.. why hasn't it? What is wrong with people?
    When they took prayer out of schools is when this country started going to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    When they took prayer out of schools is when this country started going to hell.
    I thinking removing god from the pledge of allegiance and removing all religious stuff from courts and school was ridiculous! Nobody claimed religious persecution. Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves! A big part of our young history has been rewritten and will continue to be rewritten.

Now I say ef all religions. No head scarfs or beanies. Nothing should be displayed that is religious. PC is such bull****!! I hate it and will never conform to it. Don't like it... I don't care.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge