Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt167 View Post
    Great meeting 'cept for that guy in the operator hat who wouldn't shut up...
    Ha ha ... who was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudinyeri View Post
    Ha ha ... who was that?
    You know, the guy who did all that damage to the pizza..

Well..... Dieveryone play nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabelly View Post
    Well..... Dieveryone play nice?
    Pizza was good and we mostly just talked a bit... If I can stay here locally I think we have a start of a MAG but the others need to sign on also... I know we have a lot of work to do to define roles and what everyone can bring to the group...

Not sure why my last post didn't show up. Dang, it was brilliant, too! Anyway, hoping to set up another meet in a month or so. Hoping we can bring in the Lincoln folks. Not sure what the Acronym MAG is but in context, I think I can gather the meaning. I like the idea of meeting about once a month or quarterly or so to share ideas, encourage each other and maybe do some cost sharing on bigger or bulk items. Does anyone else have an interest in this? Plus I want to meet my new favorite author, but that's beside the point...

MAG stands for Mutual Assistance Group... We need to define the parameters of any said group and we definitely need to include others... I was hoping we might meet in a couple of weeks or so but I'm open to a latter date...

seems i joined the discussion a bit late but im in the papillion area and would like to meet up with you guys as long as its around omaha.

Well I'd like to have the next meet up next weekend or soon after but we'd have to have others jump on the bandwagon...

I'm available this weekend and next. I would be glad to drive up from Lincoln. One weekend in early March I have stop class, but I gotta double check when that is. Anyway, I hope we can work something out

Let's see who else wants to ante up for another meet up...