Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska

i dont know if anyone is interested, but next weekend (jan 28th) There is a gun show here in lincoln at the lancaster event center, it could be a good place to meet up
    “Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

I'd be interested if I could make it work but I can't say for sure right now...

I say let's hold off until Grunt gets his family stuff taken care of.

yea, i understand, i figured it might be far enough out that we might be able to work something out

Sorry to have put a wrench in the process... I should know more later in the week...

not a problem, look out for YOU and yours

Went to the gun show, but didn't see anyone wearing a neon "Prepper" sign, so don't anyone feel like you missed a meet and greet. I did wear my survivalblog.com shirt just in case, but no luck. Turner and I had hoped to meet but didn't communicate well enough to accomplish that little mission. Hope your handling everything as best as you can, there, grunt. Prayers for you and your family.

Maybe we can look at getting together mid Feb?

Thanks for your prayers and sympathy... Right now I'm pretty well free to meet anytime... Next weekend would be great...

Next weekend as in February 11 & 12? I'm fairly open. My son has a basketball game Saturday late afternoon and we have church Sunday morning. Other than that, name a time and place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudinyeri View Post
    Next weekend as in February 11 & 12? I'm fairly open. My son has a basketball game Saturday late afternoon and we have church Sunday morning. Other than that, name a time and place.
    Or this coming weekend... I'm pretty open either weekend right now... I think we might want to consider somewhere to meet that is more centrally located rather than just Omaha or Lincoln, maybe somewhere in between or 20 or 30 miles to the west like Fremont to allow others further out a easier trip... I'm assuming it will be mostly us eastern members who would be able to make it...